Sheep The 'Chicken'

One colourful day a chicken named Sheep was born. He hatched along with his brothers and sisters, just like any normal chick. The day was very colourful because there was a double rainbow in the sky. Of course Sheep didn't know of rainbows and ended up looking like a turtle as he attempted to get back in his egg. It was then that his mother came along and pulled him out of his cracked shell. Sheep's mum was called Hen. She was named by the youngest of the farmers family. So was sheep. Some of the other chickens however had some more creative names. One of Sheep's brothers was called Feather-blade, and one of Sheep's sisters was called Plob. Plob was by far Sheep's favourite name. Plob and sheep ended up playing a game of catch with an old egg shell. However it was soon found that the 'shell' wasn't that old but brand new, when a fat blob came tumbling out of it. The fat blob hit Sheep on the head. Sheep was knocked out on the floor surrounded by hay.
The next day sheep woke up in a cold white room. It was a mental hospital. Sheep was a 45 year old human.
~ THE END ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------
What it looked like to other people:
A middle aged man was waking along a mildly busy high street when two double rainbows appeared. Everyone knew of this man, he had been locked away for several years at a time for doing crazy things, such as trying to swim on a road in a traffic jam. When he explained it however, the man merely said: " I thought I'd just go for a swim, the water looked so nice and welcoming and there was plenty of people riding floats! It looked like fun!" It was soon concluded that the man was crazy. Most people however choose to ignore the man on this day as he wasn't acting strange, in fact he was acting like any normal person would. That was until he saw the double rainbow. . . The man dropped onto his hands and knees and started clucking in a panicky way. He forced his body into a bin of mushy old banana's. A woman that knew nothing about this man thought he was in trouble and that his persistent clucking was just him shouting for help. Another woman who knew who the man was tried shouting the woman's name to get her away from the man. The woman successfully managed to pull the man out. Soon everyone was shouting random names to call there friends over for the show. Several had there cameras out. The man then proceeded to grab a small baby out of its buggy and throw it too a young girl. The girl was so surprised that when she caught the baby she jumped and it flew out of her hands. The police had just arrived at the scene when the baby hit the man in the face. At the same time an officer ran up behind the man and knocked him out with a taser. The man fell backwards into a box of apples that was out side the grocery store.
The man was placed in a mental hospital for the next 5 years of his life.