Taking Care Of It

[Miles P.O.V.]

   "Is he gonna be okay?"
   "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing!"
I recognized the voices.... The first one was Tristan's.... The second one Frankie's.
   "Are you sure he-"
   "Francesca Hollingsworth, I'm taking care of it!"
I slowly opened my eyes. I was on the floor in the living room. The coffee table seemed to have been moved, because above my head was the big TV, to my right and left were the two couches, and past my feet, the patio doors leading out to the pool.
   "He's awake," said Hunter. He, Winston, Tristan, and Frankie were all four looming over me. They sat back as I sat up. My head was spinning and there was bandaging gauze wrapped around my wrist.... The white was partially soaked through with red blood.
   "Tristan...?" I started to say. Then I felt a slap across my face. Tristan's hand grazing it, making my cheek sting and turn red.
   "Don't ever do that again! What were you thinking?!"
   "I.... I..."
   "YOU WHAT?!"
   "I don't know..." I said.
   "Of course you don't." He stood. "I don't know why I waste my time any more Miles. You just keep disappointing me!" And with that... He left. The truth was.... I knew WHY I did it... But I wasn't about to tell him just yet.... Because it was clear that he didn't want to hear.

^^Sorry about such a short chapter guys! Comment! Vote! Let me know what you all think!!!!!!^^