Chapter 1

"Congratulations!" Mr. Beishman, the principal of Billiard High, a small school in the small town of Billiard in Rhode Island, shouts at the 2017 class of Juniors sitting impatiently in the performing arts center.

The rest of the Juniors applaud excluding the 6 who are being congratulated.

"You 6 juniors have won the trip to Washington D.C. to tour the White House and the rest of the city! Stand up Xander, Bonnie, Cecilia, Erika, Brad, Mason. Get up here guys!" He shouts and laughs clapping himself.

Erika's POV
Ew what the heck I didn't ask to go on this stupid trip.

Brad's POV
I wonder if there's a football field in the White House...

Mason's POV
Wow, the White House! They have all kinds of cool technology there!

Bonnie's POV
I hate big cities.

Cecilia's POV
A trip to the White House is such an honor! I'm so excited!

Xander's POV
I wonder if girls from big cities are hot...

"You guys will board a plane this Monday morning just before school starts and will return Friday afternoon just before school lets out. Be here Monday at 7:30 a.m. Congrats again!" The Juniors applaud as the winners exit the stage, showing their different emotions of the situation.

Everyone leaves the performing arts center and go on with the rest of their Friday afternoon at school.