Chapter One: Idols.

I don't own Assassination Classroom or the characters. I only own my Oc's which are the students from Class-R, anyone related to them and their teachers.

------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1st

Hiroto Maehara and Yuma Isogai were sat in class, talking about music. Well, they were talking about a certain music group that have gotten popular through YouTube. They were known as the R-Group. They're a classroom who sing covers songs. There are several small groups inside the R-Group; however they often mixed the groups up together, forming the R-Group. No one really knew why the R-Group were called 'R-Group' or what R stood for.

"Have you seen R-Group recent update?" Yuma asked, holding his phone while talking to Hiroto with a bright smile and an excited sound on his voice.

"The R-Group has updated!?" Hinano Kurahashi gasped with surprise. She was stood with Megu Kataoka, Toka Yada and Hinata Okano. The other three girls also wore shocked expressions as they joined in on the conversation.

"Yeah, they updated this morning." Yuma replied, still smiling as he spoke to his classmate.

"Man, I missed it." Hiroto said with a groan. He then got his phone out of his pocket and began to type on it.

"What are you doing?" Rio Nakamura asked as she approached the group in curiosity. "I'm gonna see R-Group's recent update." Hiroto said, making it sound obvious. Everyone gathered around, except Nagisa Shiota, Karma Akabane and Tomohito Sugino s they went outside to 'help' Korosensei. A young girl with long soft purple hair and gentle lavender eyes was on the screen with another girl with pale blue hair and lively blue eyes.

"Hey guys! Saika Sumi is here!" The girl with purple hair said as she smiled gently while closing her eyes for a few seconds. "And Suiko Tomi!" The light blue haired girl added with a grin that showed confidence on her face. "We're here to tell you about our next video that will be uploaded tonight after school~!" Saika Sumi smiled brightly. "Yeah! Our amazing camera girl slash computer girl, Yuzuru Sayomi, has edited this little update to give you a quick preview of our music video." Suiko Tomi smiled. "Hope you like it!" They both said. Music then came on and different scene appeared on the screen, showing different members of the R-Group and showing everyone practising as well as studying and singing. Once the clips finished, Saika and Suiko were back on the screen. "Hope you enjoyed it!" They smiled and then it ended.

"We have to wait until tonight?" Toka asked sadly with a sigh and a disappointed expression.

"For what?" Karma questioned as he, Nagisa and Tomohito walked through. Karma was drinking juice from a carton, Nagisa had hold of his notepad and Tomohito was holding a baseball bat. Nagisa and Tomohito both had defeated expressions on their faces as they walked through.

"The R-Group has a new music video uploading tonight." Rio replied as she looked up to the boys. "Who are they?" Nagisa questioned. They all looked at him with wide eyes and disbelief as his question left his lips. "You don't know the R-Group?!" Kaede Kayano exclaimed quickly as she waved her arms around. "I've heard of them, but I don't know who they are." Nagisa said as he stepped back, slightly startled from Kaede's outburst.

"They're a class band. Hey Nagisa, check this girl out." Hiroto said as he stood up, put his arm around Nagisa's shoulder and showed him a picture of a girl with light pink hair and pink eyes. She looked very shy and timid. She wasn't looking at the camera, in fact it looked like she was talking to someone, however she looked awkward as a blush was fully shown on her cheeks. "Who's that?" Nagisa questioned, confused on why Hiroto was showing him this picture. "Yuzuru Sayami." Hiroto responded, watching Nagisa's reaction.