Chapter Thirty Five

Oki's Past.

Everyone in Oki's house was either sat on the sofa, a chair or on the floor. Oki sighed as she looked at everyone from the chair she was sat in.

"Are you all sure you want to know? It's nothing exciting." Oki stated as she folded her legs as well as her arms.

"We could always ask Korosensei~!" Suiko said in a sing song voice, making Oki turn slightly pale.

"No! My sister told him everything! Even embarrassing things!" Oki exclaimed as she waved her arms around.

"Well tell us then and you won't have to deal with the embarrassing things being told." Ryoma stated in a bored tone as he looked at the female. Oki groaned ground as she stopped waving her arms around.

"Fine!" She said. "When I was 8, I was in an accident. I was running around and ran onto the road just as a car was coming. The next thing I knew, I was in a room I have never seen before..." Oki began to explain.

"W-where am I?" Emi asked weakly.

"Emi! You're awake! Thank goodness!" Emi's older sister, Oki, said.

"Oki-Nee..." She said.

"You ran in front of a car! What were you thinking?!" A woman with bright blue eyes and bright blue hair raged.

"Was that your mum?" Sumire asked as she looked at Oki with a sympathetic look in her eyes.

"Mhm. She wasn't worried. She was angry." Oki said as she nodded her head, staying calm as she spoke.

"Why?" Saika asked.

"My parents... Are perfectionists. They want their children to be perfect like them." Oki explained as she looked down, remembering her past.

"You stupid child! Now look at you! Covered in bandages!" A man with light brown hair and brown eyes raged.

"Mother, father, don't yell at her! She's only a kid!" Oki shouted.

"Why can't you be more responsible like your siblings?!" Mr Ruka shouted. Tears fell down Emi's cheeks, but she could blink them away. She couldn't speak anymore. She couldn't move anymore.

"I...Can't...speak..." Emi thought.

"I fell unconsious again. I don't know what happened after that, but I remember waking up to my sister crying..." Oki said.

"O-O-Oki-n-n-nee?" Emi questioned.

"Emi! Thank goodness!" Oki cried.

"W-w-why are you crying?" Emi asked. She looked down at herself and saw her entire body in a cast.

"The accident did a lot worse than what we thought... You might be paralyzed." Oki cried as the tears stained her cheeks.

"I didn't understand what she meant at first, but then I realized what was going on. I wouldn't be able to do anything." Oki said.

"So that's why you're so short?" Ichirin asked.

"6 centimeters!" Oki shouted and Ichirin giggled.

"What happened after that?" Amaya asked.

"After a few years, I was in a wheel chair. I had movement in my upper body, but it was very weak. I was around 12 when my sister made the pill."

"Emi!" Oki shouted as she ran into a small white room. Emi was sat in her wheel chair, watching TV. Emi looked at her older sister, who held a pill in her hands.