~Chapter 1~

(Y/n) had just left Zacs house and was now walking down the street to her own place. She lived with her dad, and pet cat in a two bedroom.
The reason why she was at Zacs house was that he had gotten her into a kick-ass, action packed anime called "Dragon ball Z". They had just finished the cell saga, and she was really pumped.
Sadly, poor (y/n) didn't hear a boy yell out to...
" LOOK OUT!" as a baseball hot her smack on the forehead.
Effectively knocking the poor girl out. The boy ran up to her, freaking out as he dialed '911' on his cell phone.
~~~~~
*POV change to (y/n)*
I stirred in my sleep as I came fully too, reaching a hand up as to rub at my sore head. I twinged as the pain that came from the slightist touch felt like knifes. I sigh, opening my eyes and looking around.
'This...isn't my room...or a hospital... Where the hell am I?!' I screamed in my head as i started to painic. I stood up too quickly and nearly fell over from vertigo.
I let my head clear as I started to wall again, slowly this time, to the door. Before I opened ot , however, I heard voices on the other side.
"What do you think she is? She looks human, but people just don't, you know, fall put of the sky like that.." A female voice said in a harsh whisper.
"Yeah, but you know how weird things can get here, I wouldn't be surprised of a terradactal had picked her up and then dropped her for some reason." A male voice answered back.
That caught me off guard, about a dinosaur picking me up? Those things are all dead! Right?
The door suddenly opened, and in walked in a blue haired chick with a tall, black haired guy that had a scar on his face.
'By the nines, it's Bulma and Yamcha! What the fucl was in that brownie Zac gave me?' I think as they stare at me.
"Well I see your up. My names Bulma, and this is Yamcha. What's your name?" Bulma asks, looking at my bandage around my head.
"(Y/n)...nice to meet you.."

~~~~~~~~

*hello! Should I continue? If so, who would you like reader-cham to fall I love with? There will be multiple endings as to who she ends up with, so don't worry!*