Chapter 2

Blake's prov.
I go home and watch TV, five minutes later I get a phone call.
"Hello?" I say not bothering to see who it is.

"Blake? Is that you? Its Caleb!" Caleb say thought the phone.

"Oh! Hay man what's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing wanna go to this new club?" Caleb ask.

"Sure when?" I ask.

" be there in five bye!" Caleb states.

I get up and go up stairs and take a quick shower then put on nice cacie's and a button up top. Blarie don't like the way I dress, I mean she doesn't say it to me but I can tell.

*Ding-dong*
My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell.
I go down stairs and get in Caleb's car and we drive to the club, we get there and sit at the bar. Five minutes later caleb is no where to be seen, I walk around to try and find him buy I don't.

I get back to the bar and start drinking a lot more, three minutes later I'm dancing with a hot chick. Next thing I know I'm in a booth kissing her, thing seem to be getting heated so I take her to my car and drive home. I get home and we go upstairs and fuck!.

I wake up with a pounding headache and feel something heavy under my arm, ( weird I don't remember anything under my arm ) I rollover and see a hot chick. And memories from last night come back to me and I smirk.

I decided to wake her up by kissing her neck, she woke up and now we are having sex.

Blarie's prov.
I wake up and check my phone. Huh weird no new text or missed calls from Blake, but one text from his best friend caleb.

I open Caleb's message and see a picture of Blake kissing some girl in a booth. I get up and get dressed and drive to his house.

When I get there I knock on the door but no one answer, so I use my key and go up to his room.

I walk in and see Blake butt ass naked on top of the girl from the picture, I get pissed and walk over to them rip Blake off of her and beat her until she is unconscious.

I walk over to Blake that is still sitting on the floor shocked. I slap him then punch the sreacm at him.

" I fucking hate you do you understand me?" I scream. " I don't want you to talk to me, look at me or even think about me that goes for Ariana and the gym, because if you do i swear to mother Mary Ann Jose I'll cut off you dick and make you eat it do you understand me?!! Good because you come near me,ariana,caleb,or the gym I swear you'll regret it do you understand me you little shit?!!?!" I scream.

He dosent answer me, " DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" I scream while grabbing him by his hair and pull him up. " Y-yes!" He studders.
" Good" I smirk while walking out to my car and driving home.

I get home and Ari is cooking breakfast. " Hey where did you so in such a hurry?" Ari ask.

I don't say anything I just show her the picture caleb sent me, he face looks like she is about to kill hah.

" Ari clam down I took care of it, I walked in on him and that short fucking, and I got her phone number, address, and email" I say.

" Okay but after breakfast we are heading to the gym its only 8 so we can be two hours late, cuz bitch we rule that school!" Ari exclaims.

"Yeah yeah okay I got a few new moves I want you to try and see if you like them okay?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything she just nods while chewing. After breakfast we head to the gym and warm up. After warm up I call ari over.

"Ari come here let's work on these new moves" I say. And she nods her head while walking towards me.

" Okay so its a back-handsring followed by a single barrle role do you think you can do it or do you want me to show you first?" I ask.

She shakes her head and dose exactly what I told her, wow that was good better than me actually.

"Wow ari that was amazing you did better than I did my first time!" I say excited.

"Thanks b I just have a lot on my mind so that's why I wanted to come to the gym" she say while look down.

"Hay ari look you know you can always talk to me about anything" I say.

" Yeah I know its just Ashton!" She say.

"What about him? Is everything alright? Do I need to beat some ass?" I ask.

"No no were fine he's fine and it's about sex! I mean I know he wants it I can tell he the way he looks at me, or how his eyes light up when I say (fuck or sex)! I don't know if I'm ready or not I want to make him happy but I just don't know!" She say now crying.

"Ari its fine listen to me if you are not sure then just talk to him don't make the mistake I make okay? You guys have been dating for a year now! A year ari! You know you can trust him you love him but if your not ready just talk to him okay?" I tell her.

"Yeah maybe your right thanks b!" She says hugging me.

" Your welcome now let's go to school" I say.

What will ariana do? Will she talk to Ashton about it or just give it to him?
Read more to find out enjoy!