Things Hannah Hates

1. Photo descriptions on  Facebook....

What the actual hell. Some of the statuses of Facebook make me want to stab myself with a fork. 

Ok so lets put on our short shorts and slut shirts,Pull duck face, get friend to take photo, upload on facebook, put an 'inspirational quote as the description. Now the quotes are not fucking inspirational... They usually say things like " THE SKY IS BLUE OMGG <3"

i dont want to live on this planet any more

2. I hate it when im replying back to their text  and then they write a completely different text halfway through me wrting the text. Wow that wasnt confusing. BUT ITS ANNOYINGGG! Im trying to write back to your text and then ASDFFGHJKL. Im not going to write anymore im getting angry... 

3. I hate school wifi....

Its so slow. The teachers are screaming at us to hurry up and do research and it wont fucking load... 

BITCH IM TRYING TO GET SOME INFORMATION BUT ITS NOT FUCKING LOADING.... Your fault not mine k? k

4.When you accidently use a winky face instead of a smiley face... 

Its awkward as farkkk. It just turns everything into something sexual,,, 

5. Tbh statuses on Facebook... 

So you click like on a status and dont really expect a tbh because the slut usually gets around 200 fucking likes on each picture because they add randoms and pedos.... But then they do write it so you get a notifcation and get all excited. But it says something like

"I dont really know you but you seem nice." But then they say the same thing on every single persons wall....

6. Instagram photos... 

When people think they are fucking photographers because they take a photo of something useless and add a shitty filter with a white boarder....  I CANT EVEN UGH

7. When your at someones house and their parents start screaming at them.

But what makes it worse is when they say "See! Even your friend agrees..! 

Firstly i never said anything about agreeing with anyone. Secondly if i side with my friends mum my friends going to hate me. But if i side with my friend their mums going to hate me! 

Its just a lose,lose situation.

8. People who point at their wrist asking for the time...

 I know you put a fucking watch on your wrist.... You dont need to point at it.

I know where my watch is... Where the fuck is yours?

9. "Its always in the last place you will look"

Im not going to keep looking for it after i found it.... Duh

10. When people say "OF COURSE YOU CAN TRUST MEE"

And then two seconds later the whole world knows your secrets...

 I know way to many people that do this -_-