Chapter 2: Just The Start

"I was a young girl, about five years old, when Fredbear's family diner opened. It was one of the greatest food places to open in town, too bad it was only opened for a few short years. I had two younger siblings, Joy and Harmony. We loved eating at that colorful, kid-friendly restraunt. The mascots, Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, made every kid jump with joy. Unlike other mascots, these mascots could be worn as suits. Those days when people risked their very lives just to perform for those kids were everyone's favorite moments, well the children's favorite moments. I could keep on talking about the children, but I'm going to get to the good part, the violence." Maria explained.

                "The violence?" the guard asks with a soft tone, "What violence could happen at a place like that?"

              Maria smirked, "Well, if you won't interrupt me, I'll tell you." Maria stood up form the wooden block. She took a deep breath as she reached her pink hands to the guard's face. Maria yanked the guard closer to her as she cupped her hands around the roof of his head. "do you think anybody could live without this huge, important part of their brain?"

            The guard's heart began racing, and he began squirming, "I don't think so." He scanned the room to realize that no one else was there but Maria.

            Maria's face now yielded an estatic look. "You're very wise, but what if I told you someone could." She whispered very softly in the terrified man's ear, "I know someone who did. He's not with us anymore, nor his brother. My friend, Zach, was so strong."

            The guard began to shake, "R-really?"

         Maria chuckled as she let go of the terrified man. "Every day the workers grew more and more careless. Fights began to rise in the restraunt, and kids began to stop coming. My friend, Zach, was horrified of Fredbear. His big brother would torment him by scaring him with a Foxy mask. Foxy was a pirate fox who, like all the other mascots, could walk. He had a red color, sharp teeth, and all the pirate gear. The teeth looked like shark teeth, and he was torn. Zach was forced to go to Fredbear's diner for one of his birthday parties. He pleaded with his parents to not make him go. Eventually, his dad began locking him inside his room. Zach has nightmares of Fredbear's mascots. I remember going to Zach's house on the day of the party to see his dad literally dragging him to the car. Zach was bawling, and screaming, 'I don't wanna go! I hate it there! Please!"

           "You're telling me that the kid's father made him go to a place that he was absolutely terrified of?" the guard asked.

            Maria's face now had a snarl, "His father was a cruel man. He did many horrific things. this was just the start."

            "Please continue!" the guard stated. As he waited for Maria to continue, he couldn't believe he was so interested in her story. Maria was a death row inmate, and he was suppose to watch her. He knew that this woman was the reason some of his family weren't there. Whatever the reason, he wanted to know everything. Taking in every detail she had to say.