[3]DOLL

There Was a Girl Who wanted to get married , She has a boyfriend and she want her boyfriend to propose at her right At the day of her birth day .
When Her birthday came her bf texted her.
"babe met me at the park :) "
the girl was Excited and Exagerated.
When she's close to the park , She already saw her boyfriend , Her boyfriend had nothing with But just a doll , in her head 'a doll ? what am i gonna do with it?' , When her boyfriend saw her already he waves at her, she smiled ,
"Hi babe Glad you came , Happy birthday , Here's my gift " the Girl was Disappointed cause she expect that her bf will propose to her or even bought her a boquet of flower , but nothing but a doll , So She throw the doll and it Falls to the street , Her boyfriend ran towards the street to get the doll , In her head 'why would you save such a doll? is that expensive? how much it worth anyway?' , After her bf pick up the doll on the street a very fast liner Was Running toward it and the last time she remember , A tear Fell down In her eyes as she's running to get his lying Boyfriend with his own blood covers him , And The last word her Boyfriend manage to say is "I love you babe happy birthday please press the diaphram of this doll" and handed the doll to her , She Press the stomach of the doll , She's Crying So hard while hearing those Words coming from the doll  "Hi babe, I love you so much , Happy birthday , Please get The ring inside The doll's pocket"