Chapter 5

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your patience! Conveniently for you all, I'm really sick and since I'm spending the day in bed anyway, I had the time to write the last part. Also, I felt inspired by my own awful cold haha...! There's a lot of sneezing in the beginning, then cough and fever later.
Omg, this is the last part of the story, ARE YOU EXCITED?! Haha... I really hope that you like it! You have been awesome throughout this whole thing and I can't wait for your responses. I present to you... the extra-long last part. (You deserve it. Because you all are awesome readers! :*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Harry woke up, he didn't know what time it was. First of all, he assured himself that Niall was still safe and sound, sleeping all curled up right beside him. The blonde was sniffling in his sleep, but apart from that he seemed alright.

His nose was still incredibly stuffy, though, and itched like he was going to start sneezing any second again. Harry knew this sort of itchiness from his hay fever and it was usually followed by a massive sneezing fit.

So far, he had only had minor ones as a result of his cold, but now things felt a little different. Careful not to wake up Ni, he grabbed a few tissues, then walked out of the room and into the bathroom, where he observed his own face closely in the mirror. In his opinion, he looked hideous, with his red, sore nose, glassy eyes and messy hair. However, he didn't have time to do anything about his appearance, because out of nowhere, the first sneeze got him. It was relatively quiet, but did not lack intensity at all. 

Harry, who had doubled over, came back up and the image in the mirror revealed to him that just this single sneeze had made his eyes tear up, so that he now looked like he was crying again. Before he had time to blow his nose and wipe the tears out of his eyes, though, sneeze number two and three emerged. "Huh-ESH-oo! Hah-IEESH!!"

The sneezes were so forceful, they hurt Harry's sore nose and made him lose control over his body. On the next three sneezes that came rapidly and left him no time to breathe, Harry didn't even have enough control to cover them. He just sneezed openly into the air, while his arms were helplessly jumping up and down on each sneeze, as if he were some kind of doll.

"Hah-CHOO! Ha-RUH-shoo! Hu-tcheww!!"

nch-rgg

Then he paused for a moment and realized that his fit and definitely turned on the faucet in his nose. With a sigh, he pressed the tissue to his ridiculously runny nose, only to find out that it was soaked about four seconds later. Harry sniffled, but that was his mistake. Immediately, his nose got itchy again. He could feel his breath hitch and his nostrils flare, then he doubled over again helplessly as a series of massive sneezes took control of his body.

"Hah-ITCH-oo! Ha-eshooo! Heh-ESH-ew!! Ha-ishhh! He-itchh-ee!!"

Harry took a deep breath, and then sneezed another double into his hands with the crumpled tissue. He desperately tried to pinch his nose and keep it shut, but the next sneeze made its way out anyway. "He-itghh."

Harry gave up, rubbed his nose one last time and just started letting out his sneezes completely uncovered again.

The fit continued for another 10 minutes. Afterwards, Harry felt worn-out and a little disgusted by himself. When it was his hay fever, he at least didn't have to feel guilty for spreading germs all over the place. He had already got Niall sick and he really didn't want any of his other mates to catch whatever thing he had. When he left the bathroom, he thought about going back to bed where Niall was, because he felt tired again, but then Liam called out to him: "Jeez, are you okay, Hazz?"