One .

Scene I

Narrator: It's holiday and the weather is great and the Valeria family decided to have a family outing at the beach. Nine year old Franchette the youngest among the sibling is dancing with her father while her older brother and sister is busy teasing each other.

Franchette: Dad, I would never get tired dancing with you. I love you daddy.

Father: I would never get tired dancing with my little princess too. Daddy loves youf too, princess.

(Chatting while dancing)

Franchette: Dad, you know its holiday tomorrow can we go to the beach?

Father: Sure princess. We are all going to the beach tomorrow with your mom and especially your brother and sister.

Mother: Better stop dancing now the two of you. It's time for dinner while the two of  stop teasing each other.

Aaron: She started it.

Alexei: I did not ok? Your just overreacting. I dont even know you'll get scared the hell out of it. So dad, you won't leave us right?

Father: Why ask that now?

Alexei: Don't know. Just answer my question daddy. 

Father: I won't. Is there is no any reason why i need to leave you guys? I love you all especially your mother.

Mother: Come on. Stop talking now. You guys are talking nonsense. Go eat your foods.

(Accident happened)

Eight years later after the accident from the happy family turned into a chaos. The relationship of each family members became complicated. The older brother was involved in hazing the older sister of Franchette is blaming her for the death of their father. While their mother is having an emotional stress and chronic stress  that can no longer take care of the family.

Alexei: What are you doing here, Franchette? Aren't you supposed to be with your so called best friend? It would be better if you aren't here. Whenever I looked at you remind me how daddy died because of your childish acts!

Franchette: I'm sorry, Alexei. I- 

Alexei: Save your excuses Franchette. I'm not buying it. Look at mom. She never smiled since daddy died. You made her that way.

(Alexei walks out leaving Franchette crying)

Alexei: Daddy said he would never leave us. Is it just one of his little tricks? You just left us hanging daddy. I'll bet mom or Aaron would do the same also. You guys will abandon us sooner or later. Now that I've mentioned it, Aaron is getting farther and farther away from us.

(The older sister is having a phobia fear of being abandon by someone.)

(Franchette talking to her bestfriend)

Franchette: They are always like that blaming me from what happened. I know that. No need to shove it into my face. I don't know what to do. Do they even know that I'm having a phobia socializing with them? I can't talk to them. I don't even know how to face them. Whenever they look at me they would give me that kind of look like I was kind of. 

Ana: Hey stop stressing yourself. Why don't you just go and talk to them. Tell them that you never wanted it to happen. Tell them your sorry.

Franchette: I don't know Ann, Im scared. Last night I saw my brother with bruises. I dont know what is happening to him. I bet he is blaming me just like Alexei.