Feelings

Has anyone ever told you that it's not healthy to hold back what you feel? That you should share your emotions good or bad. Well...they are all liars. Choke back your feelings, stomp them out, blink back the tears until they go away. "It's unhealthy," they say. "We want to know how you feel," they say. They all lie. They tell you they care then they strip you of everything you hold precious. They feed off of your feelings. I am only thirteen and I have seen too much. Felt too much. Have worried too much. I try every day to choke all of my misery out ,because I know he'll eat it all. Sit there on his thrown watching us shrivel and cry and laugh at our suffering.

He is the most evil person that has ever roamed the earth. Some wouldn't even call him a person. His name is the King of Suffering, or as everyone else calls him- Tear Eater. He sends his soldiers to kidnap children from their families, to bring them back to his camp. His camp of horror, pain, and darkness. Little children are totured. Innocent faces are stripped of their childhood. They put children in cages and take them out and expose them to everything awful in the world. The goal is to make the children feel so scared, so alone, so frightened that they break down. Let all of their feelings out. Then as cry, the King of Suffering sucks all of it up. Soaks it in. He feeds off of all the pain and suffering. That's why you have to choke it back. Life isn't easy for us. But, we try and get through it the most we can. Because we are the children of Pain, and we will find a way. A way out.