Chapter 1

~Darkened_Devil

That's when my body shot up, I woke in a pool of blood. Was I like 17 in my dream? I'm only 15. Some of the facts were true like my mother and me being gay but who the fuck a is Jund or Scott if you wish. Maybe I should ask Minx. Nah, she'll think I'm a creep. I'll just clean myself up and get ready for my first day at my new school.

I quickly cleaned my mess got a quick shower. After dressing I laid on my bed and slowly dozed off

My mom and I had just had a fucking huge fight and she threatened to kick me out. I just need to fucking move in with Cry and get a job. He says I can but I don't want to be dependent on him. Plus I can't leave my dad. I've talked and begged and pleaded but he just won't. He loves her.

"Wakey wakey dipshit." A person said as she jumped through my window. I rolled off my bed in fright.

"C'mon. Today's your first day. I'll walk you there then your on your own. I gotta do a test on my computer." Krism explained. She's homeschooled . I was homeschool too but my mom insists I need to socialize with other people then Minx Krism Russ Cry and Red. Red doesn't have a probable with me unlike the dream. Everyone else has either dropped out or it homeschooled.

"I'd rather not, I look gay as fuck and my voice sounds stupid!" I said. She laughed. "You are gay... And stupid, but it don't matter. You'd still be stupid if you sounded normal." She argued

"I hate you." I said and stood up. "Don't you hate everyone?" She asked sarcastically.

"Fuck you!"

"That'd be uncomfortable for us both." She said. "Plus I have Minx."

I smiled and grabbed my bag. We both climbed out the window. "You really need to go live with Cry. He doesn't care if you depend on him. I want you to live with Minx and I but there's only one room. You think I didn't see the dry blood on your ground and the white bloody towel?" She gave me a look of sorrow

"My dad, Krism. I can't leave him and he can't leave her. Besides if I break and try again, I couldn't do it in his house. He'd hate me if he found out." I mumble. She knows because Minx is a nurse.

"Then you need to go. If you can't do it I won't be worried. You think nobody cares if you die but for fucks sake Snake, I will be unfuntiounable!" She yelled and slapped my arm.

"So what?! You'll get over it! Everyone will! My mother wouldn't blink a eye!" I screamed back. "J-Just t-text me when you get home." She mumbled and started walking the other way.

"Fuck! Krism I'm sorry!" I yelled. She looked back at me and had tears in her eyes 

"I will never get over it if you die. I love you!" She yelled. We tell each other we love each other if it's needed but not too much cause it'll be awkward for Minx. "Krism I love you too. You know that. I am sorry, I snapped. I just can't fucking deal with her anymore." I apologized again.

"Then go live with Cry! If your dad won't go and be safe then at least you will be. I never know if you're even alive if you're not in my sight." She spat.

"Fine, okay?! I'll go if he'll take my dad too. If not I'm staying. If he says yes I'll try to get my dad to leave again. If my dad won't leave I'll still go." I told in frustration. She nodded and run up to me. She gave me a tight hug. I rested chin on her head. "Thank you...."