Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I was up in the room, bored out of my mind. The Pines went fishing. They invited me, but I decided not to go.

I was currently staring at the ceiling, doing nothing. I groaned.

"Oh, is my little princess bored?" Bill asked, appearing next to me.

I nodded. He lifted me up so I was sitting on his lap. I put my arms around him while laying my head on his chest.

He chuckled before twirling my h/c hair.

"Why does boredom suck?" I said.

He smiled. "Movie?" He asked.

I nodded. "Why not?" I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs to the sofa.

"What movie?" I asked, sitting down.

"How about, f/m?" (Favorite movie) Bill suggest, snapping his finger and making my favourite movie appear.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

He put the disc in the player, and sat down next to me. He snapped his fingers once again and made a bowl of popcorn appear.

I kissed his cheek before stuffing my face with the popcorn.

He put his arm around me as the movie played.

Dipper's POV

We were on the boat, as Stan was telling very crappy jokes.

I had invited Y/n to come, but she didn't want to, which kind of disappointed me.

Mabel had teased me about trying to invite Y/n.

"Someone's in love!" She had teased when I came back down stairs.

"Yes, ok. Just don't tell her!" I had said to her.

"Fine, but I'm still getting you together."  Mabel had answered.

"Ok, this is a good one! Why was the head lonely at the prom?  He had no BODY to go with him!" Stan said, before bursting into laughter.

Mabel clutched her side as she laughed.

Ford wasn't really impressed.

"These are the jokes he used when you went hunting for Gobblewonker?" He asked.

I nodded. This was going to be a long day on the water.

A/n: Ok guys, don't be mad at the short chapter. I just really wanted to give something before my second week of school started. I will try to update soon, but here is this very crappy chapter. 

-Mia