Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Dipper let go of me, and looked at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Why did you yelp?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, uh," I quickly glanced at my hand before putting it in my lap, so they wouldn't get suspicious.

As much as I wanted to tell them what happened, something told me not to.

"I thought the night-mare was going to get me, so I yelped in fright, and then I realized I was here." I said, making it up as I went.

"Oh, ok." Mabel said.

"We found you unconscious and freezing, and mumbling something, we brought you here." Dipper said. 

"Thanks," I said, giving them a half-hearted smile. 

"We're going down to watch Ducktective. Join us when you want to." Stan said, before leaving.

I giggled as the family left. I swung my legs off the bed and thought about more pressing maters.

"Wait, Dipper said I was mumbling stuff in my sleep, maybe that was a dream, and I mumbled about Bill, and Mabel wrote on my hand to fool me!" I said.

"Yeah, that must be it!" I concluded, happy with my answer.

"Well, well. Someone has a hard time dealing with the truth," a voice, a very familiar voice, said.

I felt arms around me.

I whipped around to see the last guy I wanted to see: Bill.

"No! It, it, it wasn't a dream," I said.

Bill chuckled. "Why are you so upset? I thought you would like this?" He purred in my ear.

I shivered. "N-no," I said, blushing.

I tried to escape his grip, but he had a strong one, even for a guy who looked 13.

"Your not leaving so soon," he said.

"What do you want now?" I asked, squirming. 

He chuckled, before lifting my chin with his fingers, and kissing me.

As much as I wanted to pull apart and smack him silly, I didn't.

In fact, I just shrugged and brought him closer.

If you asked why I did it, I wouldn't be able to tell you, cause I don't know.

We broke apart, with him smiling widely.

"You see, it wasn't that bad," he said, resting his forehead on mine.

"See you later Y/n," he said, kissing my forehead and disappearing.

I fell on my bed, thinking.

'What am I doing?' I thought to myself.

I sighed, and went downstairs, and joined my friends on the floor.