The morning after

I woke up at 11:09 the next morning. I heard someone messing around in the small kitchen in our hotel room. I looked around to see who it was, just Danielle was still sleeping. I looked back at the clock it was 11:11 now. I closed my eyes and wished that my date will go well tonight.

Eleanor came out of the kitchen smiled at me, "I made breakfast, and I want to go shopping. So, wake that slut up" she says pointing to Danielle causing me to giggle, "and get a move on" she pauses for a second and looks around the room, "where's Pierre?" I shrug my shoulders.

Pierre walks through the door with messy hair and her heels in her hand and the cloths she was wearing last night. I smirk at her, "get some last night aye per?" She chucks one of her shoes at me but horribly misses and whacks Dani in the face. We all exploded in laughter. While Danielle rubs her face giving us the evil eye.

"You guys suck" Dani wines

"Oh, come on Danielle that was fucking funny and you know it" Pierre says

"Your face is getting all red, I will get some ice" Eleanor says "oh, Juliette you don't have to wake Dani up anymore." She says walking into the kitchen.

"Soooooo," I say turning my head to look at Pierre "you get some last night?" She whacks me in the leg then sits on the bed.

"Define you definition of 'some'" she responds

"Kissing, making out, sex, or.."

"okay I get it you can stop there, in those terms yes I got some" she says smiling "there was lots of kissing"

"With who?" Eleanor say coming back out of the kitchen and throwing the ice to Danielle.

"Remember the One Direction boys?"

"Duh" Dani replies like it the most obvious thing in the world.

"Which one?"

"Niall!" Perrie says exited (haha fucking twist you bitches thought it was going to be Zayn)

We all stare at her. "I was expecting Zayn" Eleanor says. Danielle and I nod our head in agreement.

"Why?" Perrie asks

"Cuz you sluts where all over each other last night" I say sassy like.

Perrie blushes "I guess he just turned out to not be my type"

"You have a type?" Danielle asks

"yeah, her type is dick" I say to Danielle

Eleanor and Daniele and I laugh and Perrie gives us the death stare. "Okay... Change of topic" Perrie says clapping her hands together once "what about you and Harry, Juliette"

I can feel my face get red just at the mention of him. "Uh..."

"Don't be shy" Eleanor says "did you kiss him?"

"Possibly." I respond looking down

"First kiss right Julie?" Danielle asks

"Yes"

"Are you going to see him again?" Perrie asks.

"Yes"

"When?" Eleanor says

"Tonight"

"Where are you going?" Danielle asks.

"He won't tell me"

"Then how are you supposed to know how to dress!?" Eleanor yells. Eleanor loves fashion. She's obsessed, she actually wants to be a fashion designer.

"He told me. Dressy Casual"

"Hmm.... We ahold go shopping" Eleanor says "I wanted to go anyways but now we have a mission" we all groan "What?"

"You get crazy when it comes to buying the perfect thin for a event" Danielle says

"We are going to be there all day and Julie is going to miss her date." Perrie says.

"It will be fun, I will be quick this time promise. Because we will need time to go get our nails done"

"Quick. Ellie i don't think that's in your vocabulary" I say

She shoots me the death stare. "I can do it" she snaps "we have to go soon though. I made breakfast. Lets go eat."

"I will eat after I take a shower" Perrie says walking into the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower after she's done" Danielle says.

"I showered last night" Eleanor says. "Jul do you need to shower?"

"I do but not right now. I'm going to shower later before my"

"Okay... So let's eat" Eleanor says.