Intro to the Crew

Leo- Leo is the most athletic of "The Crew" He takes everything way to seriously and has one of the biggest egos anyone has ever seen.

Dom - Dom is the quiet guy of the bunch keeping to himself listening to his music even through class.

Gary-Gary... how do I explain Gary, you know that guy in your friend group that is really perverted and is always making the 'that's what she said' remark well that's Gary for you.

Wes- Wes or more better known as the Weasel is the smartest but weakest of the bunch. Has the mind of Enstine but the courage of a chuwawa. Which I have actually been told are actually really courages.

Andrew- Andrew or Drew is the darkest of the group, is most of the time in a bad mood to his crappy life at home.

Jenny- Jenny is one of the two girls of the Crew. She takes EVERYTHING way to dramaticaly. From dropping her ice cream to getting stabbed, the reaction is the same.

Ally- She is really a mix of everyone, she somewhat athletic like Leo, has some of Wes' smarts, Dom's love for music, Gary's pervertedness, a little of Jenny's drama, and Andrew's crappy life. And did I get to mention she likes to brake the fourth wall and is quite hyper.
Hey, Mr. Writer Dude did you tell them about me yet. Anyway...
         "HI I'M ALLY THE WRITER GUY'S BESTEST FRIEND AND FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER- WAIT WRITER DUDE WHAT ARE YOU- NOO DON'T CUT ME OU-"
Well glad she is out of here so I can continue. So that's the Crew, sorry if the intro kinda sucked, I didn't have much time to write it. Again not that I expect many people to read this, but hey YOLO. :-)
Chapter One should be up by the end of today if it isn't either I'm dead or I lost my Internet connectinon due to my crappy internet.