Chapter 1

-FIRST DAY BACK- Part 1                 
 Ally's POV
    The bus had finally pulled up infront of the school. After a long half and hour bus ride and having to get up at 5:30 in the morning you wouldn't be jumping off the bus to get into the hell people call highschool. Well then your not like me.
     As soon as the bus stopped I jumped up from out of my seat and sprinted to the front of the bus. The bus driver hadn't even opened the doors fully before I was down the small steps and running across the courtyard of our school to my friends usaual hangout.
     Oh, hello reader I guess I should introduce my self, I'm Ally March. I live in eastern Oragon. But I should probably stop talking out-loud now people might think I crazy for talking to absolutely no one.
      I get a few odd looks from a couple of people but they are soon detracted   by their friend's story from over the summer.
     In case you haven't noticed it is the first day of school ending our three month long summer. Not that I'm really sad it's over my family and I didn't really do anything over the summer, just playing video games, watching TV and texting my friends.
     OHMYGOD!!! I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED YOU TO MY FRIENDS YET,  WELL HEY YOU ABOUT TO MEET ONE NOW!!!
     "ANDREWWW!!!!" I scream running at my friend.
    My friend Andrew or Drew as everyone calls him except for everyone that isn't me, turns around to face me just in time to catch me jumping into him.
     Well when I say catch I mean fall back flat on is back with his face in my chest. I would use another word for chest but the writer wants to keep this PG.
      ALLY!!! QUIT BRAKEING THE FOURTH WALL!!!
      Sorry Mr. Author Dude.
     Ally I will end this chapter here and know and pick back up with Drew's POV unless you stop telling them I'm  here!
      Oka- Wait you called Andrew, Drew that means you are my bestest friend for ever! That means-
     ALLY! STOP!
     We can see a movie together and go get ice cream and get our nails done-
    Sorry Due to technical difficulty this chapter will have to end here, we are very sorry for the incontinence.
     Wait no Mr. Writer Dude!!!! DONT-
END OF CHAPTER ONE