Chapter Two

-First Day Back- Part 2
Andrew's POV
   Well this is a wonderful way to start off the first day of the school year.
     Getting crushed under Ally as she starts talking to someone called Mr. Writer Dude, probe by another one of Ally's imaginary friends. Oh did I forget to mention that I was suffocating under Ally's boobs, again wonderful way to start off the year.
     Hey! I'm trying to keep this story PG!
     Wait who the fuck are you! And how did you get in my head?
     Errr...uhhh... oh, Andrew I am God!
     Really you sound like you three years old.
     Shut the hell up and listen to your God.
     Whatever.
     You shall never swear or say anything fulegr, ever again. Or you will go to hell literaly!
     Well I'm going to hell either way because Ally is suffocating me with her huge-
     I said PG!
     Whatever, since your God can't you get Ally off me before I die?
     One sec.
     Next thing I hear is Ally talking about Author Dude again, "Get off him," she says," Isn't he having fun down there.
     Oh she has no idea.
     I hear Ally talking again, " Ohh, do I have to oh okay Mr. Author Dude. Hey you better not cut me out again in the middle of my chapter."
     Oh my God, how is she not in a mental hospital?
     For the sake of the story!
     All of a sudden I can breath again and I see Ally's face above me with I huge goofy smile on her face, So how is your first day of 9th grade so far Drew?"
     "Oh just wonderful th e sky is blue, the birds are chipping, and I almost had the worst death in the history of the world."
     She giggles a little, "And that might be?"
     I laugh, "Suffocating under a girls boobs"
     I said PG you little- oh what the hell swear all ya' want, it's not me who want to keep this PG.
     She gives me a fake frown, "I thought you would take that as an honnor?"
     "I know someone that would take it as an honnor."
      She smiles goofily again, "Who?"
      "Well he is walking right towered us."
     Through all the people in the court yard I could see two more of our friends.
They were walking side-by-side.
     The one on the left stood at least six foot four and had blonde hair that looked like it had been bleached just seconds earlier.
      His name was Leo, he was the athlete of our little group of friends.
     The weird thing was he called us his only friends, but everyone loved him.
     The cheerleaders loved him, his teammates loved him, hell even all the teachers loved him. Still he called us his only friends, I guess that's a mystery that will forever be unsolved.
     The guy standing next to him who had the biggest grin on his face was the pervert of our group, Gary. If you ever needed a joke to get out of a bad mood, Gary was the guy to go to.
     But be ready for the most perverted and racist joke of all time.
     He stood about five foot two significantly shorter then anyone in our highschool.
     As soon as Ally turns around an sees them bother she screams as high as a private jet and starts running towered them.
     She jumps on top of Gary just as she did me and I see Leo laughing histaricaly.
     I laugh and turn to look at the front entrance of the school looking up at the sign above the doors.
Welcome Back Frostbite Timber Wolves!
     At that very moment I knew that this was going to be one hell of a year.
     Thanks for reading Chapter Two of Misfits. Hope you guys like the story so far and hope you keep on reading. So have a great day. And reamemder You Only Live Once!!! :-)