Arrest and brother

Lexi's Pov

Once i left i went home just to relax. Bout ten minutes later i got a txt.

TEXT

H: hi love its harry xx

L:hi

H:i was wondering if u wanted to meet the boys?

L: not really

H: pleaseeee?

L: fine for u

H:yay heres the address <address> see u soon

L: k otw

H: bye xx

L: bye

END

Great now i have to find the house. I ran up stairs and changed into my the flash bootshorts hulk shit and scooby doo socks today is superhero day;)

After that i grab my long bord and backpack and left.

Louis pov

"I borddd" i said its true i am. We r all at harrys cuz he wants us to meet someone. "Louis shell b here soon" harry says. Right then there was a knock at the door" b right back" harry said.

Boys pov

"Wonder who it is?" Liam said. "Me too"louis said. Right then a girl came through and sat stright in front of all the boys. "Uh hi?" Niall said "hi!!!" She said all cheery.

Louis pov

Now thats a pretty girl. Anyways as- "LEXI WHRE DID U GO!!" That was harry so im guessing her name is lexi. Right then she tirn music on and started to jump and slide around. I like this girl. "Hey guys this is my sister well younger sister Lexi" harry said. Ahh makes sence they look alike. "Mmm u uuuuuuuu" she kept poking niall "WHAT?!?"niall said "dont havta b rude bout it" lexi ssid and started to pout cutest this evr. "Im srry what do u need lexi" niall said. That seemed to make her happy again " can i see ur gutar please" lexi said "fine" niall said. He left and came back with his gutar and gave it to her. The she started to...

---------______________---------------------------___________------

Sorry it took so long

Ill write one tonight or tomorrow

Vote and comment lov ya

Kisses

Lexi