Meeting the Dark one. part 1

No pov~

As Mephiles grabs sonic he grins evily and knocks out sonic cold, "The master will love you..~"
He said in a evil voice.

TIME SKIP~

Sonic woke up with a big headache "ah..my head..". He said to himself silently as he tried to move he felt something cold around his neck and ankles it was too dark in the room for sonic to see but he knew he was chained up good. As some time passed he herd a kreek of a door as he herd it, his heart started beating fast as he struggle to get free but it was no use. As Memphilis wached in amusement of the blue heghog he know that he was starting to get scared. "Theres no way out blue hegehog" Mephiles grins eviy .

Sonic Pov~

As I heard the wicked voice of Mephiles twitched my ear, feeling a hot breth at the side of my neck.
"Where am I!!??" Sonic said in confusion on why hes in the dark room.

Mephiles Pov~

"Your in the dungeon blue one heh heh" Mephiles said while grinning. I yanked on the chain around The hedgehog's neck as I hear sonic gasp struggling to breathe. "Aperantly the master isnt home... so I guess i'll tame you". As Mephiles let the chain go he heard the blue hegehog panting for air. Mephiles grabbed a whip to properly tame the blue hegehog as Mephiles turned the light on.

No Pov~

Sonic blinked his eyes getting used to the light in the large concrete room. Sonic saw Mephiles with the whip walking to sonic.
"W-What are you going to do to me!!??". Sonic said scared, all that Mephilis did was grin evily. Mephiles pulled sonic on all fours as Mephilis started rubbing Sonic's tail, Sonic couldn't help but moan. Mephiles stopped and smile evily as he started to whip Sonic on his back but not enough to cut his fur or skin

?

??Pov

I arrived home after a long day ready to take a shower to clean up I brushed back my quills and fixed my long coat. As I entered the door I heard yelps of pain and got angry from the sound of distress as I yelled in an angry tone.
"Mephiles!!!!!"