Regret..

Sonic Pov~

My body hurt and my head pounded but I was on something soft and I was warm I let out a low growl as I opened my heavy eyes. I slowly sat up looking that I was in a bed that was soft silk and almost cool to the touch, I saw that I had clean clothes on. I looked over at a desk seeing that shadow was sound asleep "Shadow..." I whispered as I saw Shadow's head shoot up I flinched as I saw him rush over to me and give me a big hug "I'm so sorry Sonic I truly am!!" Shadow cried. I pushed him off and glared "your just playing with my emotions now!! How could you!" I yelled.

Shadow Pov~

"S-Sonic I'm sorry my head was in the dark and I couldn't feel-" i was cut off by by Sonic slapping me across the face that it left a red mark on my cheek. "Now all of a sudden you care about my well being after letting me suffer in that cold dark room!!" Sonic yelled as I feel my chest hurt "Sonic don't stress yourself please.." I said to him as I see Sonic cover his face and I hear him mumble mumble out "just leave me... please.." I felt myself tear up as I head out of the room closing the door silently.

No Pov~

Shadow walked out of the room feeling pains in his chest which felt like a knife going through his chest shadow wiped his tears and and went to his attic locking himself inside as he huffed softly he sat on an old couch looking at some old armor. Shadow lays down on the old couch letting his tears get the best of him, the moon shun through the windows made of stain glass while parts of the attic were still dark shadow sighed softly and closed his eyes falling into a dark slumber.

Sonic Pov~

I got up from the bed and walked out of the room as I closed the door behind me. I make my way down stairs with a fast pace as I bump into a white hedgehog who was also a vampire "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I was interrupted by the white hedgehog "it's alright just don't break anything.." the white hedgehog spoke as he walked off I also saw Mephiles he was different and looked more like shadow but without the mouth part which was disturbing he followed the white hedgehog just ignoring me as I walked the torch lit halls.