Chapter 1 : Tyrin The Hot Horny Hubby

I opened my eyes and inhaled the fresh flowers.
Ever since I've went back in time, everything seems so much more... Quieter. Peaceful.
I haven't seen Trey or Amy, Gleek for that matter, but it's nice to get away from them for a little.

I laid back in the field I use to always go to, and watched the sun set.
"Blue trees, I'm at ease-" I sang.
"Blue trees, are my friends, can't you see--Blue trees are as different as me."
My eyes closed again, as the sun baked my skin evenly.
I hadn't even realized I fell asleep.

~*~

"M-mm..." I groaned as my body felt like it was being lifted.
My eyes fluttered open to see the overworn soft shirt Trey used to always wear.
"Trey..." I smiled, snuggling myself deeper into his arms.
He felt so warm and muscular.
"Why are you carrying me?" I whispered, but he didn't answer, just kept walking.
"Oh Trey, you don't have a clue what I've been through." I giggle and swirl my finger against his chest.
"Who is Trey?" The guy finally answers and I flinch out of his arms.
There was no Trey, in fact... This guy didn't have a single traits of Trey in the face.
"W-who are you...?!" I yelled, scrambling to my feet.
"Tyrin." He mumbled, his black hair shined with the moon.
"Why were you carrying me... Tyrin?!" I scoffed and he smirked, looking up at the moon.
There was no doubt he was a vampire, his pearly whites didn't hesitate to reveal themselves.
"You see, I'm your personal body guard until you find out how to go back into the future."
"What?!" I screamed, the wind began to pick up, but I didn't care.
"Calm down, you should know better than to go back in time."
"And who the hell do you think you are?!" I roared, trees began to rumble uncontrollably.
"Tyrin. Tyrin Gatson,"
Just as he looked into my eyes, my body felt paralyzed.
I couldn't move a muscle, and my head was pounding by the second.
"I really didn't want to use that on you."  He shook his head as my body collapsed to the pavement.
"D-don't...." I gasped as my throat felt like somebody was pressing on it!
"Hm?" He hummed, releasing me.
I rubbed my throat and looked up at this bastard with eyes full of hate.
"Don't.... fuck with me!" I lifted one finger and his body went flying into a tree.
I stood up, dusting myself off and putting one hand on my hip.
I was a lot more fierce than I used to be, that was for sure.
I watched as the black haired boy climbed down from the tree and wiped the blood off his cheek.
His fists were clenched and his eyes changed to a bright emerald.
I gasped at his beauty, and it was hard to admit, but he TOTALLY shits on Trey!
"Big mistake." He smirked, one sharp tooth peeking out from his pink plump lips.
In a flash, Tyrin was in front of me, his 6'1 hovering over me like a scary shadow.
Hair black, shirt black, pants black-- the only color on this guy I seen was green, and that was his compelling green eyes.
"Gawking I see?" He chuckled and leaned in on me.
His pale nose gently brushing against my neck.
"You smell... So.... Good." Tyrin mumbled, his tongue barley grazing against my neck.
"P-please..." I sniffled. It was like the old me came back out!
"Huh?!" He gasped, taking a step back with his hands mid-waist.
Was this turning him on?!
"I just want to go home..." I cried, wiping my face.
Just as my tear hit the floor, so did his nose bleed.
"Pervert!" I roared and he waved his arms in the air rambling nonsense about how he wasn't looking at my breasts, as if I even said he was.
"Let, just go...." He sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking away.
"Where?" I asked trying to catch up.
"Don't you have to go home? Your mom and dad are waiting for you."
My skin trembled to those words.
"M-mom and.... Dad?"
"Yup. You being a witch/vampire altered the past big time. Now we just have to wait."
"For?!" I sniffled and Tyrin kicked a pebble in his way.
"For me to find the book of spells."
"What do you mean? I have it!"
"You don't. In fact, you don't even know who Gleek is yet. You went a three days before you met them. So... I have to find it."
"I'll help, I know where to go!" I insisted but Tyrin shook his head.
"You don't get it. Just go home."
"No!" I yelled and Tyrin looked back at me.
"I-I know-- we can just wait for three days until they move here!"
"No, idiot. They will never move here. You altered the past, which is why I live there now."
"What?!" I screamed and Tyrin covered his ears.
"How will I ever see my boyfriend? Or my best friend for that matter?!"
Tyrin shook his head at my words.
"I don't know... But you should know that you'll probably fall in love with me."

....

...

...

..

.

"WHAT?! DIDNT I JUST TELL YOU I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I waved my arms rapidly in the air and Tyrin simply kicked another pebble.
"Well you see, whoever lives in that house, is destined for your love. I'm destined to save you from some type of misery. So if you plan on keeping your boyfriend, I advise you to stay away from me until I confront you about the joys of going back into the future."
My stomach dropped harder than rising the raging bull at six flags.
I wanted to be with Trey forever, but how could I if this hot Tyrin guy was in my way, telling me I'll probably fall in love with him!?

~*~

I watched as Tyrin opened the door Trey used to open, and walk inside.
This whole thing made me want to throw up.
How could I be so stupid? I'm such a dummy! Why don't I ever listen!?
I'm so selfish...
Tears escaped my eyes like they normally do.
I walked into my home and the smell of beer reminded me of the pain I used to experience.
"Anna!" I heard my dad growl from in the living room.
I walked up to the beer stained couch and looked down at my father, wearing a grey tank top and boxers.
"Oh..." He gasped at me.
I totally forgot the major upgrade with my appearance.
"Sit..." He patted the couch.
I knew exactly where this was going.
I shook my head and starting walking away when suddenly my mom came downstairs.
"H-h-hey honey." Her swollen eyes made me want to hold her. But she needs to get over the past.
"Hi mom..." I mumbled before jogging upstairs into my room.
I shut the door and starting getting undressed for my shower.
My curious eyes wandered to the window I used to see Trey in.
Inside, my eyes met a paled skin eight pack with the moon gleaming off his wet skin.
My mouth dropped. I don't know what was happening to me, but I was enjoying every last bit of it, until his green eyes looked over into mine.
I quickly crouched to the floor and covered my mouth.
Had he seen me?!
I crawled to the corner of my window and peeked my head.
There he was... His black hair fell to the end of his neck.
Grey sweatpants and no shirt.
A tattoo?
He had foreign letters written all over his chest... All.... Over.
Countless scars, and he had an inny(belly button).
Just like that he was gone.
My eyes widened and I stood up, opening my window and leaning to get a better look.
"Where did you go?" I mumbled, and a sudden tap on my shoulder made me almost scream until I was turned around and slammed into the wall, a strong hand covered my mouth.
Bright green eyes, black hair and pale skin.
"Still gawking I see." Tyrin mumbled, glancing at my collar bone.
He removed his hand, and slowly moved his precious eyes down, until they stopped at my chest.
I totally forgot I was half naked!
"Pervert!" I squeaked and he took a step back, waving his arms in the air (like an anime character trying to prove a point) "w-wha?! N-no I didn't imagine what your nipples look like!!"
"I didn't say you did!" He always sells himself out.
"G-gahhh!" Tyrin fell backwards, dizzy eyes and a bloody nose.

This was only the beginning.... -.-"