Chapter 3 : After Life

"Oh look Howard... She has your eyes." A gentle voice whispered.
My eyes slowly opened and a bright light burned my pupils.
"Oh-oh! Just look at that! She has your nose! She looks like a complete dork!"
"Howard!" The sweet women's voice hissed and finally my eyes opened.
"She's up.." A distant figure mumbled.
"Anna?" A manly voice called and the lady figure slowly leaned in my direction.
"W-whe...-where am I..?" I whispered as I swallowed a dry throat.
"You're home." The female voice said in a sweet, quiet, and calming way.
"We don't have much time Heather." Howard mumble and Heather wiped the crystal tears slipping from her eyes.
"It's been a very long time baby." She sniffles and Howard pulled her with his arm hooked around her mid-shoulder.
"W-what do you mean?" I coughed, rubbing my eyes and getting full vision of the two.
Heather was a decent sized women with dark brown hair that had streaks of grey in parts of the roots.
She was 5'7, or around the area. She had emerald green eyes, and a wide bright smile with thin lips.
Howard was 5'10 at least, his hair was mixed with dark brown and dirty blonde, yet his roots too had its greys.
He was a fit man with decent muscle tone and a strong jaw. You could tell just by his smile he was popular in school.
"You're in the supernatural world." Heather's smile soon turned fake as she seen the confusion in my eyes.
"S-super wha?" I hesitated and Howard shook his head.
"Don't play dumb now, you've been using witchcraft for the past three months." He growled and Heather nudged his side.
"Howard Snow!" She hissed and he looked away.
"Snow..?" I finally said with a clear voice.
"Y-yes. U-uh... About that-you see, Howard and I.... Well... We-"
"We're your parents." Howard chimed her off and she swallowed with fear and guilt.
"It's just a dream... A dream!" My mind began going places with out me.
"I'm just sleeping! Haha! My real parents are dead and a fuckup!" My laughter began hysterical, and Heather placed a hand on my shoulder.
It was at that moment I knew this was no dream.
I covered my face and starting crying like an annoying kid who couldn't get their way.
"Oooh, it's not all that bad." My dad said, stretching and looking at my mother.
"You got Tyrin to keep you safe." He reassured and I shook my head.
"W-wha.. How do you-"
"Tyrin is an old friend of ours." He chimed me off and smirked.
"In fact, he's Trey's ancestor." I rubbed my eyes and twitched.
"It doesn't make sense." I sniffles and he shook his head.
"It doesn't matter now. What matters is you killing Victor."
"Who's Victor?" I asked and suddenly everything seemed to fade.
"Here!" My mom held out a red glowing stone and looked at me with watery eyes.
"Give this to Tyrin, he'll know what to do. We love you, and be safe!" She cried, squeezing me in her arms.
"But wait! I-I-"

~*~

"Anna?" Sasha squeaked. My vision was blurry and Sasha was holding one of hands as Tyrin stood, leaned against a wall with his arms crossed.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" She cheered and bear hugged me.
Was it a dream?
I opened my hand and sure enough the red stone was in my palm.
"Tyrin..." I mumbled and Sasha let me go.
I looked his way and stood up, my body was weak and my legs were wobbly.
"Maybe you should relax. You've been out for about two days now." Tyrin said and I almost fell backwards, but sure enough Tyrin was soon leaned against my back, just as he was with the wall.
"Is that... The stone of demons.." Sasha gasped, pointing at my palm with an open mouth.
I stood firmly, and turned to Tyrin.
"My...my... My mother told me to give this to you." I dropped the stone in Tyrin's hand and his skin started to turn black.
"Are you okay?!" I shrieked and smacked it out of his hand.
"No!" Sasha yelped and dove for the stone, almost missing it. Her hands began boiling and she screamed off the top of her lungs.
Tyrin took the stone from her hands and shook his head.
"The fact that you can hold it is rather irritating." He mumbled and looked at me, juggling the stone in his hands.
"You're a special kind of witch, that's no doubt." He sighed and I watched as Sasha healed her palms.
"It's dangerous to just be reckless with one of the three stones of power." She dusted herself off as she stood.
"Stones of power?" I mumbled and she looked at me as if I was stupid.
"You haven't heard? The three stones of power? They're only the most legendary objects on the fucking world! It all started with the three first supernatural creatures to walk the earth in their rarest form."
Tyrin squeezed the stone and slid it in his pocket.
"The stone is important because anyone who captures them obtains the power of the first generation supernatural being, for example Tyrin. He's a demon, and that the demon stone. If he absorbs the power, he'll become equals with most powerful demon ever existed."
"His name was Victor." Tyrin added.
"Victor? T-that sound familiar..." I looked blankly at the floor and Tyrin looked at the ceiling.
"Victor was the ultimate demon. A mixed breed in fact. However, he wasn't able to use his powers after Helena and Gleek combined their strengths to trap his power into the stones. Although Gleek didn't want to lose his powers as well, so instead of putting them in a stone, he put them in his very first son. Gleek Jr."
It all made sense! The story Gleek told me about his father, the strongest man he's ever knew!
"But now that you've went back in time, there's only two stones. The witch stone and the demon stone. There is no such thing as werewolves anymore."