Chapter 4: Happiness

It was dark out, and Sasha had let Tyrin and I stay the night.
"You'd think she'd know about central air-conditioning! It's hotter than hell in here!" Tyrin nagged while toying with the thermostat.
I giggled, and looked at my bare feet.
I was sitting on top of the kitchen counter, and Tyrin was across from me, next to the wall that exits the kitchen to the dinning room.
After a moment of silence, and Tyrin's two minute cheering about getting the air on, Sasha trotted her way downstairs and into the kitchen.
She was wearing a pink sleeping gown, with furry slippers that revealed her manicured toes.
"Hey! Who told you to play with that!" Sasha barked, pointing her finger at Tyrin with one hand on her hip.
Her eyebrows were a lot furrier than normal.
Tyrin crossed his arms and lookedaway while pouting, mumbling his come backs.
"Yeah well at least I saved us all from dying of a heatstroke..."
Sasha gasped, and knocked Tyrin on top of the head with her fist, as if she was playing rock-paper-scissors.

Looking at them, I felt like I was home. I felt as if this was the one thing that I was missing in my past life with Trey... That reassuring feeling hit my stomach again, and I erupted with laughter.
The two of them looked at me with blank faces.
"Ahaha!" I palmed my stomach with laughter.
"Hey... What's got you so giggly!" Sasha crossed her arms.
"Oh nothing..." I finally breathed.
"Nothing at all!" I smiled as bright as I could, my eyes closed.

~*~

"Anna!" A distant voice made my dreams fade.
"Anna wake up!" My eyes fluttered open and Sasha was standing over me with a toothbrush in her mouth.
"You're gonna be late if you don't start getting ready." Sasha walked off towards the bathroom.
I stretched, getting that good-morning feeling.
For a second, I laid still, thinking about what was going to keep me going through the day, and that when I turned my head and noticed Tyrin fast asleep on the couch across from me.
The sun reflected off his black hair, and made his skin glow.
My body felt a silent vibe, as I found myself entering a different universe just by staring at someone.

"You're probably going to fall in love with me you know... Anyone who moves into that house is bound for your love."

Tyrin shifted. Could he tell I was .... thinking about him?
Nevertheless, I stood, and got ready for school. By the time I was finished, Tyrin was nowhere in sight. I found myself recklessly staring at the couch.
"Come on girl!" Sasha cheered, skipping past me with a sucker in her mouth.

~*~Important News~*~

SO ! I know not a lot of people read this story, but I've been trying to put together a very long chapter about Tyrin. It's gonna be really long... I wanted this story to go viral, so I'm kind of doing a lot of thinking and editing... So for now just stayed tuned okay? YAY!

~Mythlogical