The Auction

Authors Note:
Here it goes the very first chapter hope you peeps love it!

✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳

Kyle's POV

It was for charity. That was why I was up on the stage with my shirt off and I guess why there were people screaming at me. There'd been cuts at school, and so it was some teachers brilliant idea to do a "Jocktion". Teaching staff and some students all selling off their time of the highest bidder, agreeing to do goofy stuff like washing cars or clean pools or whatever shitty thing to do. And, because our coach was big on getting involved with shit like this, the whole football team was told that optional or not if we weren't on that damn stage, the we'd be on the bench for the whole season.

So it was all about putting a good show, even I knew that, and after our quarterback Jeff took his shirt off, and started flexing, it became obvious he'd get big bucks. Jeff was bought by some hot girl named Daenna. Oh I wish that girl and me would bang all night.

I didn't get rid of my shirt and my jeans off as soon they called my name, though. I waited until I was all the way to the middle of the stage, and I gave everyone a great view of my bulge and my muscles. I'm not crazy muscled like Jeff is, but I look pretty good, and while I might have some blonde cheerleader to whip up the crowd, there were still plenty of catcalls.

I kinda lost track of who "bought" me in the end. I think it was like, a thousand bucks or something, and I just remember that Coach Riley couldn't complain about that, I had the highest bid, though. He has to put me in every game for the rest of the season, even though to be honest, I get picked more times than not.

So it was a bit of surprise when I stood in the entrance hall at the end of the night with all the "slaves" and "owners" meeting up and arranging for when they'd be putting in their service and this guy came up to looking hella embarrassed.

"I, um..."

He seemed to be having trouble, and it took a second to click for me that he'd been the one to buy me. That seemed a bit weird, but I didn't want to say anything to question it because, well, pissing him off maybe the reason for him to ask a refund.

"Oh, hey, Master" I joked.

He blushed and took his IPhone from his pocket. He started typing something, and my phone buzzed in my pocket. When I opened the message, it said 10am and a address of a neighborhood near from mine.

"Should I, like, bring buckets or towels maybe. I need towels and buckets to wash cars or something.

He just shook his head and wouldn't speak.

"What's your name?"

"Craig" he said and then turned around and left, sliding through the crowds of people.

I got home that night to an inbox full bullshit and it turns out, the other guys thought it was "fucking hilarious" that a dude bought me. Jeff was starting to brag about this Daenna girl bought her, so they Could have sex on the weekend.

Oh well, I should sleep now because I got a long day ahead of me.

✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳✖✳

Authors Note:
So what do you think?
Is it okay?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
Don't Forget!

Vote/Comment/Share