Chapter Two.

Any Girls Dream. Chapter Two.

Dedicated to angelic19 for being one of my first supporters:)

*Justin's POV

"Goodnight Atlanta!" i screamed into the microphone eager to talk to Izzy backstage. I walked backstage drinking a bottled water one of my dancers threw me at the end of the concert.When I reached the sofa I plopped down next to Izz but not to close.

"Well i'll leave you kdis to talk." My mom said getting up from the sofa.

"Izzy's a kepper." My mom whispered into my ear making me blush. Luckly Izzy was to distracted by the guards trying to keep someone away from back here.

"Izzy!" I heard a girl's voice yell from where Izzy was looking.Me and Izzy walked over to where the voice was coming from and saw a girl that looked about my age.

"Sammi?! Sorry I forgot about you." Izzy giggled and my heart melted by the sound of that giggle.

"Thanks for forgetting about me." She rolled her eyes and started laughing.

"Can she come backstage too? She's sorta my ride." Izzy rolled her eyes at the girl I'm guessing her name is Sammi.

"Of course. Kenny let her in." I chuckled.

We all sat down on the sofa and played 21 questions. I learned that Izzy likes to sing in her free time, her favorite color is purple. She's an only child like me. Her favorite vacation spot is Florida because she hasn't been to alot of places. And her favorite food is orange chicken.[:

It was geting late so we all exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

When i was driving home with my mom,a song popped into my head.

Ohh woah uh oh

Ohh woah uh oh

Ohh woah uh oh

Ohh woah uh oh

I always knew you were the best

The coolest girl i know

So prettier than all the rest

The star of the show

So many times i wished

youd be the one for me

i never knew youd be like

This girl what you do to me