Chapter 4- Karin

"I am Uzumaki Karin. His fiancé."

*

Third Person's POV

She frowned as she went down from her private plane. Her men carrying all her bags as they went to her limo.

For Uzumaki Karin, it's only men for her family's servant to serve her. Being the daughter of a businessman, Karin can get anything she pleases. So when she found that she'll be marrying the man she longs for, she flew to his country right away.

She can't wait to see him.

*

Sakura's POV

"Sasuke-kun!~"

She cooed, snaking her own arm on his.
I felt a pang of jealousy hit me, if the last time it was Sasuke who is jealous but now it's me. He just invited me to eat lunch with him at a fast food in front of his company. And then this redhead came and starting to uhh...flirt with him?

I eyed her once again, examining her figures. She seem rich. Filthy rich.

Who is she anyway?

"Umm...mind if I ask?" I started fake coughing, they looked at me. "Who is she?"

Sasuke opened his mouth to answer but the redhead cut him off.

"I am Uzumaki Karin. His fiancé."

The words that she just let out, made my world stopped. All that was in my mind are her words repeating nonstop. I feel my heart stopped for a moment and I didn't even know that I was holding my breath. My eyes were wide and my mouth was gaped.

How I wish that the ground will eat me right now.

"What the fuck Karin? I didn't agree on that." I snapped from my thoughts when Sasuke stood up and spoke in a harsh tone.

So, it's arranged.

"But Sasuke-kun! Itachi confirmed it already! That uncle Madara of yours arranged this and we will really get married."

My expression saddened and I looked down standing up. "Maybe I'm disturbing something that you have to discuss." I inhaled deeply to gather up some courage. I faked a smile at them. "I'll go now, thank you for the lunch Sasuke."

Before I could let him protest, I quickly went out. And also a good thing that Karin also stopped him.

I walked at the side walk still looking down.

I want him to run after me...I'm over acting right now. But, I just found out that he is getting married. By force, that is.

She said it is already confirmed. They are really marrying.

"Oh!" I winced in pain as I fell at the ground. Someone bumped into me.

"Oh God! I-I'm really sorry miss! I'm so sorry!" When I looked up I saw a guy with blond hair and wearing a glasses.

I shook my head then stood up.

"I'm also sorry..." I said and then before I knew it he is staring at me intently.

"Umm..."

"Oh. I'm sorry again miss. I'll go now."

And then he went off and I was again left alone. Ok? Is this really normal?
I mean, the things that have been happening on me are too cliche.

I was about to walk when I noticed a envelope. I picked it up from the ground and I opened it finding a bio data.

My gosh! His bio data! He left it!
What am I gonna do now?

I look to my left and right but I can't find him. I sighed and decided to take this home with me.

--

I sat on my bed reading the guy's bio data I met earlier. I'll be a stalker for now. Just now.

Shimizudani Mamoru.

That's his name, and then I saw his cellphone number and an idea hit me.  I grabbed my phone and then dialed his number. It ringed a few seconds and then he answered.

"Umm...Shimizudani-san."

[Hello? Who is this?]

"D-do you remember the girl you bumped today?"

Ok, I'm nervous.

[Umm...]

"The one with pink hair."

[Ahh! Yeah I remember. Well, what can I do for you? And wait! How did you know my name? And my number. Are you stalking me?]

"No, no I'm not. Its because you left your bio data and I picked it. And then I learned your name and number here so I was wondering if I could give this back to you?"

[Oh you have it! Thank you! I was panicking where I lost it, can we meet up?]

--

So as we agreed on, we have to meet at the park. And now I'm here, waiting for him.

"Hey!"

I look behind and saw him waving with a grin. I walked up to him and immediately bow my head to show respect.

"Here." I said giving him the envelope with a smile.

"I'm sorry for the bother." He apologized and I quickly shook my head.

"No, its ok."

"Thank you...uh.."

He wants to know my name. I opened my mouth to talk but a familiar voice cutted me off.

"Sakura."

Sasuke-kun?!

--x