Chapter 13- Revealed

"You are an Uchiha."

*

"Geez Boruto! You never learn." Sarada scolded at her friend, Uzumaki Boruto, Naruto and Hinata's son.

"B-but! I'm sure I just put it here." Boruto whined, checking all his pockets. He lost his coupon for a free ramen at ichiraku. Boruto is addicted to ramen too, just like his father.

Sarada sighed and face palmed shooking her head. "Maybe its in your bag, or you misplaced it. You're hopeless, I guess I'll help."

Sarada was about to walk but a voice behind her, stopped her. Boruto and her turned around to see a man that looks like a snake.

"Uchiha Sarada."

The man spoke. Sarada furrowed her eyebrows and so did Boruto. Why did he called her 'Uchiha Sarada'? Her surname is not Uchiha, it is Haruno.

"Uh...I'm sorry sir. But I am not Uchiha Sarada." She said and then was about to walk away and grabbed Boruto. But the man stopped them again.

"Sorry sir. But my mother said not to talk to strangers."

"Haruno Sakura, your mother."

Sarada stopped and faced the man with a growl. He is a stranger, she should not talk to him.

"Listen here my dear." The snake man started to walk near to Sarada. "I know who you really are."

Sarada was a little shock. What does he mean by that? Her mother isn't keeping anything from her right?

"Sarada...we'll make a run for it." Boruto whispered, but Sarada being confused asked the man.

"Who..I really am?.."

"Yes I know who you really are. Sarada, your mother has been keeping this from you. That you are Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke's daughter. He is your father Sarada." The man hissed smirking. "You are an Uchiha."

--

Meanwhile, Sasuke is pissed.
Pissed that Itachi is scolding him.

"Why did you come back?! What happened to Karin?!" Itachi asked angrily. Sasuke glared and didn't bother to look at him straight in the eyes.

"I ditched her." He said plainly, Itachi was shock and rubbed his temples.

"What will Madara say about this.."

Sasuke stood up and now faced Itachi with a glare.

"I don't care about him. Itachi, he is not the owner of the company, it is you." He glared. "And all I care now is to get Sakura and Sarada back. Even though Sakura won't tell me that Sarada is my daughter, I still know."

Itachi snapped and his eyes widened. Did he just said that Sarada is his daughter?!

"What the fuck Sasuke. You got her pregnant?" Itachi snapped.

"Yes. So that I could come back for her."

Itachi still couldn't believe it. All this time Sarada is his brother's daughter. And his niece.

Suddenly, Sasuke's phone rung. It was a call. Then suddenly he came running outside ignoring his brother's call.

--

It was another stress day for Sakura. Still working on some paper works.
She rubbed her forehead then sighed.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and it was Sasuke. Furious and mad, running to her.

He slammed his palms at her desk.

"What's the big idea Sasuke?!" She snapped. But the next words that the raven said, made her so shock.

"Sarada was kidnapped."

--x