~1~

History lesson is the most boring subject. Everytime I'm in this class I just can't stay awake.

A strage noise interrupts my beautiful dream,where I was still engaged with Set.

Stupid school bell.

It wakes me up everytime I dream something beautiful.

I lift my head from the bench,and I stretch slowly.

"You fell asleep again?" Cass asks smiling.

Cass is my bestfriend since we were very small. We have NEVER argued,and when I say never  I really mean never.

"I just can't stay awake,okay? Even he teacher falls asleep during her own explanation"I say.

She shakes her head smiling.

"Anyway,are you free this evening?"

"No. We have the math test tomorrow and,as you know,I always study at the last minute."I say putting the books in my bag.

"Call me if you need some help"she winks at me.

"Okay"

We say goodbye and then I finally  get out from this horrible school.

I take a deep breath to feel the fresh air spread across my body .
The feeling is fantastic , especially after five hours locked into a class . But it vanishes immediately , because of a strange smell.

A sigarette.

"Are you going home?"Trevor asks.

He is my bestfriend. We've known since childhood,exactly like Cass.

We three have always been inseparable.

"Put out that cigarette,please"I ask disgusted.

"No"says sticking out his tongue.

I take it from his hand and I throw it on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing? That was my last cigarette"

"Fine! You should stop smoking that shit. It just hurts you"I told him this thing like hundred times but he doesn't want to understand.

He raises an eyebrow and says:"It calms and takes away the stress"

I roll my eyes. Sometimes he can be intolerable.

"So.."

I start to worry . Everytime he says " so" it means that the question will be very important.

"You and Set?"

Set is my boyfriend. Or better,he was my boyfriend.

" That asshole said he was drunk and he beggedme to forgive him " I say.

Last week it was all a terrible disaster . I decided not to go to a party , but Cass convinced me and when I arrived , I caught him kissing another girl.

"You won't forgive him,right?"Trevor asks.

I take a deep breath and say, "No,I won't "

Even if it hurts , I must try to keep me from forgiving this time .

"Good . Now I have to go , see you tomorrow ," he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek .

I say goodbye , and when I look around to try to understand where I am, I notice that I'm already home.

I walk the stairs till the entrance,and I take the keys and I oper the door.

When I enter,I immediatly feel a wonderful smell of chocolate cake.

Ouch.

Something terrible is going to happen.

Everytime my parents have to give me a bad news,the always prepare a chocolate cake.

I put my bag at the entrance and I go to the kitchen where my mum is cooking.

"Hi mum"I say.

She turns rapidly,like she has been scared and says:"Honey,I didn't heard you arriving"

I see in her look that something doesn't work.

"Everything is good?"I ask.

"Sure,why?"

"You seems a little..I don't know...strange"

"I'm angry. Today you left a mess in your room,and you also forgot to make the bed"

"I'm going to tidy yp"I say getting out from the kitchen and walking the stairs to go to my room.

When I enter,I find a mess,and honestly I didn't remember it.

I go to the computer and I decide to put in a song. Then I start tiding up to not think about that asshole called Set.

We've been dating for so long and it's really horrible to discover that the boy you thought you loved,deceived you for so much more.

Idiot.

After half an hour,I hear m mum's voice:"It's ready"

I hear her voice although the music volume is high. I don't even know how she did it.

I leave the room and I go in kitchen,where everybody are already seated.

I just can't wait to eat. I'm very hungry.

While we're eating,there's an akward silence and it's strange because usually we talk a lot.

"I really like my school"Kate says to interrumpt the silence.

Kate is my little sister,and she's in her first year of high school.

I look at faces of mum and dad. They look at each other and seem worried. Then I see my dad nodding.

What's going on?

"Girls,me and dad have to talk to you about an important thing"

Oh no.

NEXT CHAPTER :

+5 LIKE

+3 COMMENTS