Young Love Connected by Two Cyrstal Chains part 3

*Keep in mind that Anna is a tomboy in this chapter.* Enjoy!

Young Love Connected by Two Crystal Chains

Part 3

The next day, Anna woke up by the sunlight shining through her window. All of the events that happened last night came flooding back to her. A smile crept up on her face. She turn to her side to see Blake still sleeping. She got out of bed, crouched down to the side of the bed to get a better view of him. She noticed that Blake was cute when he was sleeping, sort of like a kind vulnerable puppy.

He had shaggy jet black hair that was just the right length, not too long, not to short. He also had a perfect face and she don't seem to understand 'who would not want this face!'

After a while, Anna got up went to the closet picked out some clothes and went into the bathroom. Minutes later, she came out wearing a purple turtle neck with a black hoodie, faded grey skinny jeans with a studded belt tucked into light brown knee length boots.

She found Blake still sleeping so she just let him sleep for now and headed downstairs to the kitchen. She found a sticky note that said, 'went out early, here's money for breakfast lunch and dinner.'

Anna just sighed and took the fifty bucks that was in tens and put it in her pocket. This is usually normal for her and she doesn't mind as long as she doesn't see her parents, and they don't interfer in each others lives. Anna usually save the money her parents give her, and make with do with what she had, but today was different.

Anna made breakfast for two. Just pancakes nothing speacial. She ran upstairs into her room and Blake was still sleeping! She stared at him and tickled his nose. She kept giggling as he tried to stop the tickling of his nose. He finally opened his eyes and smiled. His eyes were a shade of grey with a tint of silver which made them sparkle.

"Good Morning" she said excitedly

"Morning" he said back while siting up.

Anna was still staring at him till he said "Um, how long are you going to stare at me because it's making me feel akward"

"Oh sorry." she said embarrased. "Had a good night sleep?"

"Yeah, except for the constent tickling of my nose. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" he asked suspciously while getting up to sit right next to her.

"Well... maybe." she said with a cheesy grin.

"Well you shouldn't have done that. Now you have to face the tickle master" he said lifting his hands up. He began to tickle Anna and she was laughing. She was laughing so hard, she collapsed and tear were at the corner of her eyes.

"Ok.... I... Give... " she said between laughs.

Blake pulled back and let Anna calm down. When she did she said "Next time, I'll think twice before tickling you in your sleep. Anyway, my parents are out for the whole day which means we got a big today."

"Ok. So where are we going?"

"That's a secret. First you have to get ready and eat breakfast."

She walked over to her closet, got out some clothes that seemed pretty good for him and handed it to him along with a new toothbrush. She started pushing him toward the bathroom excited about the day.

When Blake got to the doorway of the bathroom, Anna was in front of him looking really happy. Blake just smirked and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. Anna blushed and so did Blake, but he tried to hide it by turning away.

"Um... thanks" he said beginning to close the bathroom door.

"Yeah... no problem..." she said softly still blushing.

When the door closed. She just stood there. She lifted her head up which reaveled a giant smile on her face. She was happy then ever. She jumped on her bed and started rolling around on it trying to control her excitment. By the time she calmed down, Blake was in the door way of the bathroom.

He was wearing a black shirt, a black hoodie that had a red dragon on the back, navy blue shredded jeans and converse that seemed a little tight.

"Wow... you look hot" she said without thinking.

"Hm?... I didn't quite catch that?" he said even though he clearly heard her, but knew she would want him to know that.

"Oh... you look good. My bad" she said embarrased.

"Well, you look... cute" he said embarrased.

She just laughed.

"Thanks. You can go to the kitchen, there's pancakes on the the table. I'll be right there just give me a second."

"ok" he said while heading out of the room. Anna went to her secret stash of money she saved over the years. She put a hundred dollars in twenties in her pocket and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

When they were done Blake asked "So are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

"Well I was hoping to go to the mall to catch a movie then we could look for a couple of clothes for you cause you can't keep wering my clothes. Then to finish the day, we could go to the food court and pizza and ice cream"

"Wow, that'd be great but that's alot of money"

"Don't worry about the money. I brung a hundred and fifty so we're covered"

"I don't feel comfortable using your money."

Anna sighed and lied by saying "But it's my parents money so it's no big deal" Well it really wasn't a lie because it 'was' her parents money.

Blake gave out a sigh and said "ok, ok, you win"

Anna grabed his hand and lead him to the garage. She asked "Do you ride a bike?"

"Not really, but i do ride a skateboard"

"Cool. Be right back" Seconds later she came back riding a skateboard toward him with another skateboard she was carrying. She locked the house doors and rode to the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry it's short.