Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the ideas or characters expressed in this story (except Ashton). All rights belong to Cartoon Network

******************************

10 votes for the next chapter

Ashton's Point of View:

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard Chris talking from the loudspeaker. Sheesh, man, I need my sleep.

"Alright campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of!"

I yawned and laid on my bunk for a few seconds longer before finally deciding to roll out of bed. I got dressed, brushed my teeth than made my way to the outdoor amphitheatre along with everyone else. I took a seat beside DJ. I glanced over and saw that Trent had saved Gwen a seat! Aw, oh my lord, those two are so d*mn cute!

"Welcome to our new deluxe, state of the art, outdoor amphitheatre! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, a talent contest! Each team has 8 hours to pick the 3 most talented campers. The 3 will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle, anything goes, as long as it's legal."

Chris gave Duncan and I stern looks when he mentioned how the acts had to be legal.

"Well, f**k." I pretended to be mad just for Chris' amusement.

Duncan snapped his fingers as a sarcastic gesture of frustration.

"You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ-BJ and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-O-Meter! The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck."

We all headed off to get ready. Currently our team was doing the 'auditions' for the 3 people in the talent show tonight. Courtney, or Queen B*tch as I call her, elected herself as team captain. This girl will be the cause of my never ending migraines. How great. Right now we were currently watching Katie and Sadie do a stupid dance.

Duncan came up beside me.

"Hey I snagged you an extra muffin."

"Thank you, Duncan! I appreciate it! You know you didn't have to do that, right?"

Duncan chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"You're welcome, Princess. Didn't want you to go hungry."

Next up was Tyler. He did this yo-yo thing and ended up getting himself tangled up with the yo-yo string. Idiot.

Chris walked by to look at our acts.

"Man, that is weak."

DJ was up next. He did this incredible ribbon dance thing. (A/N Sorry, don't know what it's called) He was truly amazing, he has natural talent without a doubt. He ended by doing the splits. We all clapped for him but Courtney looked bored and unimpressed.

"Fine. Sign him up. Next." Wow, looks like someone needs a chill pill.

Bridgette auditioned next.

"Me! I can stand on my hands for 20 minutes. Watch." Bridgette began to stand on her hands.

"Okay, that'd be cute if you were a monkey, I just don't think it's quite what we're looking for. Next."

I got up in to Courtney's face.

"Courtney, just shut up and let Bridgette do what she wants. G*d, stop bossing everyone around all the time and thinking you own the place or something. I get it, you were CIT, but guess what? None of f**king care!"