Chapter 6

"Rowley!!" Greg Greeted over to Rowley

"What do you want?" Rowley asked just stuffing things into his locker.

"Rowley look" said Greg.
"I don't want to make you upset. Really, I just...don't know what I've done to even make you upset" said Greg. Then frowned.

"I hate you Greg. Stay away from me" after that Rowley runs outdoors.
"Rowley!" Greg shouted. But no, Rowley ignored every word.

Greg slowly walks back to Chloe.
"What's his problem?" Chloe Asked.
"Let's just. Forget about it" said Greg he put his arm around Chloe's shoulder.

"Um Greg?" Questioned Chloe. She noticed that greg's arm was around her.
"O-oh um I'm sorry" Greg stutters. He suddenly takes his arm off her.

"Well bye!" Chloe waved walking away from Greg.

"B-Bye!" Said Greg.

Greg's POV

God I should have got her number. But I'm too afraid to ask her. And also afraid to ask her out. And if I could I would. But no, I'm not gonna let her stupid dad effect our love.

Chloe's POV

I walk outside and saw that dad was here, he was smoking a cigar and looked totally drunk slouchily sitting on the seat.
"Get your stupid a** in!" He commanded me to do.
I cried a little bit and hurried inside the car so that Greg didn't have to see me suffer.

as I got in I got a punch to the face. For no reason. I seriously hate my life.
"When we get home There's gonna be a suprise for you" he whispers in my ear.
I shook my head. I know that never goes well.
So I just Put my head in my lap and didn't say a word.

Meanwhile we made it to our raggedy broke down house. It looked ugly on the outside and inside the chandelier was destroyed and it was on the floor. Glass everywhere including the lamps. They had been busted and damaged. And I were also damaged. Under my clothing.

He locked the door then grabbing my hair and swinging me on to the bed.
"Helppp!!!" I scream "Pleaseeee G-Greg" I muttered Greg. I didn't ever see myself wanting his help especially in this type of situation. I think I may actually like Greg.

"GREG?!!! Who is GReg!!!?!?" The man slaps me across my face.
"Non of your business!!" I shouted while trying to get out of his grasp.
But he was always the strongest.
"WHO IS HE WHO IS HE!?!!?!"
He hollers at me.