Brian O'Connor

Imagine Brian racing you and you're a new comer. Brian wins but he ask you on a date instead of taking your money.

You stood against your car, trying to look as cool as you could to get a race and hopefully money.

You looked around until one person caught your eye. He had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

You felt a slight blush rise to your cheeks. You looked down and messed with your hands until you noticed a pair of shoes in front of you.

You looked up and noticed it was the same guy. "Hey, you up for a race?" He looked you in your eyes. You felt your heart speed up and your knees felt weak.

"What..? Oh yah.. sure.. I mean if you want.. I don't know.." You couldn't process your words. You were pretty sure you wouldn't be able to really race though.

He chuckled "You sure?" You nodded. "What are you racing?" You asked "Skyline. r34. You?" You thought for a moment. Not even remembering where you were. Or what you were doing.

"Uh.. um.." You pointed to your car, not able to speak. He nodded and walked over to his, getting in and pulling up to the start. You did the same.

Your palms were sweaty and you couldn't keep your knee from bouncing.

You glanced over at Brian and saw him smiling. You revved your engine and waited for the word start.

Once you heard that word, you went. You saw him get in front of you so you used Nos.

You glanced back but automatically regretted it. The moment you looked back was the moment he used Nos.

You kept your eyes on the road from there. He won by half a car though.

You both got out. He kept that same smile on his face as you pulled a stack of cash out of your pocket. "How about you keep your money and I take you out on a date?" He watched you as you looked up astonished.

Why would someone that hot ask you out? "But I don't even know your name" You told him, messing with your hands. "Brian" He said and ran a hand through his hair.

"(Y/N)" You told him, finally looking into his baby blue eyes. "Well, (Y/N), you wanna go on a date with me. Tomorrow night at say around 7:00?" He asked with a smile and you quickly nodded, not sure what else to do.