How You Two Met

Dom: You two met at a race. You were racing when the cops came in from every direction. Just your luck, your car broke down. You got out and tried to run until a black Charger pulled up next to you. "Get in."

Brian: You two met through your job. You were both cops when he was working Toretto's case. Then he work with you in Miami and the when he went back and became FBI. When Brian was fired he convinced you to go with him and quit your job.

Tej: You guys met through Brian. You were always hanging around Brian so when he asked if you wanted to meet a friend of his. You agreed.

Roman: You two met in Miami. You were working with Tej went Roman walked in. He had a big mouth and always had a way to make you laugh and keep you on your toes.

Han: You met in Tokyo. You needed a change and for you Tokyo was just right for that. You were driving when a car stopped in front of you and started doing donuts around you. You two exchanged numbers and never stopped talking.

Mia: You worked for Dom so you met Mia through him. You two never really stopped hanging out together.

Letty: You two were childhood friends that turned to a bigger and better thing.

Gisele: You met through Han. Han hit on her and you but you and Gisele were loyal to each other.