1. Cas' New Toy

Dean sat on the couch in the bunker reading a magazine. After a while of reading, well, flipping through random pictures, he heard a soft thumping of feet coming down the hallway towards him.

Cas came in waving his arms around wildly. "Dean Dean! I need to show you something!" He pants out of breath.

"Okay Cas one sec." Dean remains sitting but apparently Cas got a little impatient. He tugged Dean's arm, half dragging him down the hallway and out the door.

"Look look look!" Cas's eyes were wide like a kid on Christmas. "This new object I've discovered is quite amusing Dean." He pulls out something from behind his back. Cas holds up a skateboard, hugging it tightly and jumping up and down.

"Except..." He expression darkened. "I don't know what it does. I've been putting things on it and rolling it down the street." He shrugged.

"Cas! What kinds of things were you rolling down the street?" Dean asked, his eyes flitting around as he searched for anything damaged.

"Just my teddy bear."

"Where did you get a teddy bear?" Dean asked, staring at a small bear on the ground near the wall.

"Oh it was in a box on the side of the road. It said 'for sale' and I didn't know what that meant so I picked it up and walked away, simple." Cas looked at the near then at the skateboard.

Suddenly the door opens and Saw sticks his head out. "What are you two fools doing? And Cas why do you have a skateboard?" Sam looked utterly confused.

"It's called a skate- board?" Cas repeated it weird.

"Yes Cas! Didn't mean old Dean show you?" Sam was about to help Cas out on the skateboard but he stopped and Dean watched as he started to rummage around in a box.

"You'll need these." Sam pulls out elbow pads and knee pads.

Dean helped strap them over his trench coat, smiling at him the whole time.

"Dean, toss me that helmet!" Sam called and Dean took a hook shot at him. "Okay thanks. Cas how do you feel?"

"This is uncomfortable. Am I supposed to be unable to bend my elbows?" Cas shifted around as Sam buckled the chin strap.

"Yeah Cas, that means you're safe." Dean laughed.

"But I cannot be unsafe, Dean."

"Okay ready bud?" Sam interrupted. Cas nodded.

"Let's start here. Cas stand on the skateboard." Cas shifted his feet up to the wooden slab. He stood up there and then started rolling, waving his arms and trying to keep balance.

Instinctively, Dean ran to Cas's side, grabbing his arm and his waist to stop him from rolling away and falling. Sam was there soon too. They both grabbed each of Cas's hands and walked down the street, dragging him along.

"Dean! Sam! Thank you for showing me this sort of amusement. It's like I'm riding a mini Impala!" Cas said.

"That's right Cas. A mini Impala." Dean chuckled and Sam smiled against the sun glaring in his eyes.