3. Gaming Like A Champ

AU// None of the characters know each other. Not even the brothers!

Dean opened his computer, quickly typing in the password. His favorite game waiting just beyond the technical boundary.

It was this game called Devastation Under Whelm. For some reason it just caught his attention. Something about having a virtual shotgun to kill 'monsters'. The main point was that there were two teams fighting to survive and there are monsters. At the end there's a death match of the remaining players with no monsters to kill you.

He was put into the lobby where your chosen character hung out until you joined up with other people who wanted to play with you or you chose to go into a game with random people who wanted to play also.

Dean waiting patiently. Finally the note popped up onto the screen!

Mr.Comotose joined the lobby
> Hey DWinchester67

Dean typed fast with his fingers in reply.

DWinchester67
> Hey! You up for voice chat, Mr.Comotose

Mr.Comotose
> Sure!

Soon enough a singing noise sounded and Dean put on his headphones with a mic on it.

"Cas?" Dean greeted into the microphone.

"Hello Dean! Are you ready to join the game?" The person on the other end replied.

"Sure thang chicken wang." Dean typed into the keyboard.

/team with Mr.Comotose

"Okay we are set! Let's go." He clicked into the game and they started in the virtual base waiting until the literal game started.

3...2...1

Dean immediately went to explore a bucket, finding a dusty pistol and a pair of gloves.

"I got a pistol!"

"Oh oh I got pistol ammo!" Cas shouted back excitedly. His character ran to Deans' and tossed a box to him. Deans' character collected it and loaded the pistol.

"Let's see if we can find a shotgun for you..." Dean said and shifted his mouse to move down a corridor. The rest of their team was sifting through chest like things and boxes.

"Got it!" Cas said triumphantly and his character now held a long gun.

"Watch out!" Dean said and shot a hell-hound that was approaching Cas' character.

"Thanks. We should move outside and see if we can shoot any players from the other team." Cas said in his monotone voice.

"Sure. Back exit should work..." Dean mumbled and led the way, alert for zombies or vampires or demons.

The screen lightened as they stepped into the sunlight. "Let's go!" Deans' character started running as fast as it could and it turned a corner.

"Down!" Cas said and they ducked behind old car tires that were stacked.

A little bullet flew through the air above the animated people's heads.

"Close one. Careful!" Dean said as Cas's character got up a little and shot.

Trickster_11 was shot by Mr.Comotose

"Nice shot! He was really far away." Dean said into his microphone.

"1 minute until death match." Cas announced after they had gathered supplies like a bottle of water and knives.

"Zombie." Dean said and stabbed a green rotten skinned monster.

"You make that look easy." Cas laughed on the other end of the voice chat.

Headshot by Mr.Comostose

"CAS! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THAT?!"

Headshot by Mr.Comotose

"CAAAAAAAAS!"

"What Dean? I'm just playing the game." He replied coolly.

Deathmatch... 3..2..1

"Kill the others first. Go for mid!" The two characters leapt over fake rocks and Dean's character stabbed another.

His health went down majorly and his character fell to the ground. The screen was blotted red.

Annihilated!

"I'm dead. You got it?"

Seconds later:
Mr.Comotose wins match 459 in the Latter Town arena!

"Great game Dean! I'll hope to contact you again. I must go." The phone session clicked off.

In the lobby, Dean sat around , swiveling his chair waiting again.

Moose.blood joined the game

Trickster_11 wins match 519 in Motel Sanshine arena!

Dean sat back. That Trickster dude was winning so many matches.

"Here we go again!" Dean said as chat popped into his screen.

Team request from Moose.blood.

Dean sighed.

Team request accepted

They started the game....