Ó

My vampires are different to your ideal vampires, mine sleep, bleed, and yeah………………….

-Niall's POV-

"I can explain" When the words that left her mouth. 

"Please" I was mad. 

"Why? Why would you even think of this?" I said bending the razor in half. "I'm sorry Niall, when you’re put through what I was back there, Carter, I don't know how. You said I was supposed to be a shield" she said walking towards me, she reached to hug me but I backed away. It was mean, but why would she do this? She's so perfect; she was dripping from the rain. She walked off and slammed the door behind her. Liam was up at the bathroom in a flash. 

"She's back" I whispered. "Bedroom" I added.

-Liam's POV-

I walked into the bedroom slowly. Cassie was curled up in a ball in her bed, walked over to her and lied down next to her. She rolled into me and cuddled into my shirt. Felt her tears hit my shirt. She looked up at me and went pale realising I wasn't Niall. She let go 

"I'm sorry" she pleaded. Just then the door flew open revealing an angry Bethany. 

"Excuse me?" She yelled at Cassie. Oh no. Bethany's hands were wrapped around Cassie's neck in a flash. I should stop this, but I don't want to, we need to know what they’re capable of. Cassie flung her legs up and kicked Bethany in the stomach. Bethany went flying into the wall. 

"STOP" Niall’s voice boomed from the door. 

"JUST STOP." He yelled loud, Cassie was taken away in Niall’s arms, 

"What was that about?" I whispered to Bethany. "I don't know it's just- just- I don't know" she said smoothly. 

-Terra's POV-

No one even knew I left. I needed to kill. I was running for about 10 minutes when I came across the smell of another vampire. I barged through the door and there sat four angry vampires and one was coming down the stairs. I headed for him and went to snap his neck, but I realised it was Carter. Louis had told me about him and what he is capable of. He started to walk near me and wrapped his hands around my neck. 

“I know what you’re here for, and don’t think it’s going to happen” Carter whisper-yelled in my ear. Soon the other boys started to walk to me with a grin on their face, I'm in the shit now. I ducked out of carters hold and ran to the door. One of them went to coat hanger me (put there arm around your neck and snap it) but I ducked, in a flash I snapped his neck, now three to go. They started to run towards me and so they did grabbing my arms. I leaped up and around snapping each arm off. I snapped one neck after to the other, just one to go. Carter, I was panting. Breathing through my nose, “You're clever for a new born, but not clever enough” he smirked. “You can’t defeat a black angel” he said grabbing my neck and forcing me to the floor. The floorboards broke with my head going in. it was impossible to teleport like this, but somehow I managed, I was out of his hold and back where he was standing. He didn’t realised until I forced my foot into his black, he shot up and grabbed me by my neck and pointed me to the door, “Any moment now” he whispered. He had his claws dug in my back defeating me from teleporting. The door flung open revealing everyone. “LET HER GO” Louis demanded. Good one, like he is going to listen. But he did let me go. I was wrong. He sliced a finger across my neck causing me to possibly die. The last thing I saw was fire coming towards me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------