Can You See Me?

Well as seen on the description(hopefully) you can basically blame me for being in the corner of the room while you are....let's say enjoying yourself. The memories are bad. Anyway, I'm the one who has this gift. I was born with it. Okay so my parents are kinda weird ones. Not your traditional people. Now my story is not the stupidly cliché action packed story that happens when you have irregular parents. I have a past!
Well have you heard of greek gods. You know the Greeks' way of explaining the world and everything around it. Well you know my mom Krista Evanheart is the one and only Athena. The weirdest part of it all is that she married my dad Ethan Evanheart. Now you're probably thinking, what so special about my dad?
Well nobody knew the true story of Medusa. She had a son right after the transformation. So my dad married his mom's enemy. After that my dad lived for thousands of years before he had me. Athena heard of his existence. She spent time with him and one thing happened and they got hitched.
He wanted her to leave Olympus and come with him. So she changed he name, got married and waited another five hundred years so I can be born in a good year. Then had another kid. My dad joined the black ops and learned how to hide in plain sight. He taught it to me. Also my mother taught me battle strategies. I learned how to fight by my uncle Ares. I gained the power of living eternally with controlling how old I look or who I look like, being invisible and to slow time down. Also I am able to see all my uncles and aunts in Olympus at anytime.
I am Ethane. Now known as a crossover between god and archetype. Also a master of the shadow arts. So are you ready to hear my story? It will be interesting.