Chapter:1

So my name is Isabella Harper, may know me as a senior in High school. And, some know me as Bella Paris a Model. I have long gloden blonde hair and blue eyes. I model for Victoria Secret. I am so far the youngest model at the age of 17.
My days consist of going to school and going to photo-shoots. The reason it's a secret is because I want a normal teenage life. I don't want boy's swarming around me like a piece of meat. So I dress as a nerd, Isabella. In school I don't have any friends. But as Bella, I have famous friends.;-)
Monday

I woke up, took a shower and put on an oversized shirt and some jeans and my converses and did my hair into a bun, and put my brown wig on. With my glasses.
I went downstairs and grabbed an apple and got my keys to my mini van. I have to leave my Mercedes Benz in my garage. I usuallyuse it whenever I come home from school.
**********************
After a traffic jam I made it to school. I quickly run in and go straight to my locker. I grab my books for class and began to walk to 1st block. All of a sudden somebody bumped into me and made me drop all my stuff. I look up to see Christina Hilton. She the girl with the second rich family, because i'm the 1st. She is the rudest girl you'll ever meet.

"Maybe you should watch were your going nerd."

She said cause her group of friends to laugh. She keep on walking.

I quickly grabbed my books and ran to first period. Right when I got to the door the bell rang. I opened the door to a silent classroom. While walking to my seat Mr. Edwards had the nerve to call me out.

"So Miss. Harper, why are you late?"

Every began to stare at me. Causing me to become a little nervous.

"Well, traffic was bad and my I fell and__."

" And what?"

I didn't know what else to say.

" I don't know?"

For some reason it caused the whole class to laugh and smirk.

"Just sit down Isabella."

He said pointing to my seat. So i quickly sat in my seat and took my notebook out to take notes.
****************
So the rest of the day was boring as usual. It was the end of the day and I was walking to my car. I got in and attempted to turn on my car and it didn't start.
This can not be happening I have a photoshoot at 4:30. I opened my door and walked out and stood by my car about to call my mom efore I was interupted by a deep voice.

"Need any help?"

He said causing me to look into the player himself Jake. He was known for being a player. Couldn't keep a healthy relationships. He had beautiful brown eyes and a nice structured face. I quickly snapped into reality.

"No, i'll call my mom."

He quickly answered.

" I'll give you a ride and i'll call a tow truck."

He said with a serious expression on his face. I just could not say no. So I took the offer and he called the yowing company and I got in his car and he drove me home.
I told him to drop me off a street down. When he drove off I began walking.
****************
When I arrive home, I change into the clothes for the photoshoot. Which was a Skater dress and some black heels. I took off the wig off and put my hair into a messy bun because my stylist will do it at the photoshoot.
My mom and I got in the car and drove to the photoshoot for Glamour Magezine. It was a spring theme, so the backdrop was floral. My stylist curled my hair and put a flower crown on.
I went to the scene and began to pose. An hou later we wrapped up the photoshoot. Everyone clapped and thanked me.

"Great job Bella", my mom said while giving me a hug.

When I got home I just went on a quick jog. After that I took a shower and went to sleep.
Can not wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So hope you all enjoyed my first chapter. I go to a year round school so I am on my 3 week break. I will be posting chapers more frequently.
Please Like, Vote , and Comment.

Also check Polyvore for outfites from the book. My polyvore account is on the Authors Notes. So check it out.