Chapter 3:

So above is the outfit for this chapter. Also I want to post every update songs of the week so, hope you enjoy this Chapter :)

When I opened the door I saw Jake. He looked more shocked more then I did.

"So is Bella here?"

He was looking me up and down. I need to make up a good lie.

"No, but she is my cousin." I said

"Well if you see her, can you give her my phone number."

He handed me a piece of paper with his phone number.

"Okay." I said smiling.

I don't really know why but, getting a phone number from him is kinda cool.

"Well, got to go." He said looking a little awkward.

He left and got in his car and drove away. I closed the door and heard my phone ringing. So I ran upstairs and grabbed it. The caller ID was my mom.

"Hello."

"Isabella Paris, your photo shoot starts in 5 minutes, hurry up!"

"Okay mom, i'll be there."

She hung up the phone without any response and I just grabbed my krys and my phone and got in my Mercedes and drove to the beach were the photoshoot was at.

My stylist rushed me to hair and makeup.She did my hair into soft curls and put on some light makeup. After that I was put into a Victoria Secret bandeau sweeyheart bikini that was Navy Blue.

I was rushed into the scenery and I began to pose for the pictures.
*********************

After the photoshoot. I droveback home. I got to keep the bathibg suit, which I really liked. I put it in my closet and changed into my PINK shorts and a Victoria Secret t shirt. I laid on my bed and just looked on Instagram.

Wednesday:

I woke up and did my normal routine, I put the wig on and put on a tshirt and some sweatpants with a cardigan. I loked really tacky right now, literally. I put my keds on and grabbed my keys and bookbag and left for school.

I got to school and went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and went to first period. I took my seat and then Mr. Edwards began to talk.

"So class we ate having a project, and it is a partner project."

I heard a girl next to me say something about her wanting Jake as her partner. I didn't really want him as my partner.

"Before you all get all happy and joyful. I'm picking partners."

The whole class sighed.

"So partners are: Sam and Mike, Caleb and Bryan, Samantha and Trevor, and Bella and....Jake."

I looked around and everyone was giving me death glares. Anyway I don't want him so they need to calm down. Everyone went to there partners. I just sat there and looked for Jake and couldn't find him. Before I could put my head down , I felt something touch my shoulder.

"Hey Partner." He said.

I turned around to see Jake smiling at me. He grabbed a seat and sat next to me.

"So what do you want the project to be about?" I asked him.

"Wanna come over to my house after school we can talk about it."

I had so many things to do after school. Well not a lot. I just don't have time for him.

"I can't I have an important thing scheduled after today."

"Like what?" He asked.

"Things."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Just tell me." He said.

"I can't."

"Why?" He asked.

I looked at his face then at my desk.

"Because it's a none of you business."

"Fine you don't have tell me, but i'll find out eventually. I already know one your cousin is a hot model."

If he only knew he was talking about me.

"So." I said

"That means I found out more." He said with such pride.

He really think he'll find out. He has no clue at all. He is so dumb.

**********************

Sorry for the long update, computer been acting really stupid. I'm actually up paying this on my phone. So yeah.

Please comment,share, and VOTE!!.
Love you all.