Chapter 1

Hi I'm Ali..and I am a normal,average, very shy girl. I am pretty skinny. I do online school because of this guy who was a total dipshit...his name was Jay. We always hated each other until one day..he saw me and we'll tried to literally make me feel terrible...he called me fat...a bitch...and a hoe...its like Bitch who you calling hoe? And then his brother Parker showed up and he saved me from well ripping off Jays.........pinkie ? Ever since that day I am completely and utterly in love with Parker....and in that same week Jays parents sent him to miltary school...See ya! And we'll about a year after that...His parents got into a terrible accident and they...well...they..um...they died. Jay doesn't know it and Parker he well fell off the deep end. He party's all night and sleeps all day..i haven't seen or talked to Parker for about 2 years..So I am now 19 and...Jay is coming back...and my parents just announced he is living...with us. I literally hate my life..and not only that...we have a connected room...We share a bathroom...eww..Ughh. But Jay is pretty hot...So every night he'll have a fucking girl on the other side of my room...eww eww eww. Then I heard a knock on the door. And well since my parents work and I graduated I'm a free human so here I am...showing the bitch King his room..."You look hot..." he said as soon as I open the door."Your room...Is this way," I saw walking up the stairs.."We share this bathroom and that is my room if you need anything...Knock?" I say. I go into my room and shut the door...to open it right away after hearing a knock," Look..i am sorry for all those things I said 4 years ago..i really am..i was just jealous," he said as soon as I opened the door."Of What?" I asked. "Every fucking guy in our school literally wanted to get in your pants...but I was mean to you our entire life so why would you ever want to date me....so when I saw all those guys thinking of you........naked..it made me mad..so I took all my anger out on you..i called you those things so..that they wouldn't like you anymore and i could have you...but you hate me...and I just-" he said.."Wait a minute....You like me?"I said..and he just shook his head because my hand was over his mouth. WHAT DO I FUCKING SAY? "Well...You look fucking hot Jay," I said laughing. "Thanks...I try." He responded. "Well...give me sometime..I haven't seen you in 4 fucking years." I said. "Ohh...the good girl cuses." He smirked. Oh..good..this is gonna be rough.