Chapter 1: The Cast

Hey Guyz !!! .. Im Jadine Alexa Furukawa 19 yrs. old , half japanese and half filipino.Currently studying in Yeng De , actually amin itong school na ito and also I am the leader of Lucky Girls the "popular" group in our school w/ 4 members including me.

Btw they are ;

Samantha Kaye Park she's 19 yrs. old and also half korean and half filipino , only child at ang tagapagmana nang Park Car Industry.

Next ;

Krystal Shamara Jung she's 19 yrs. old and also half korean and half filipino , only child and the owner of Famous Hotels in Asia . At isa rin ang kanyang parents ang stockholder nang Yeng De.

Last but not the least ;

Xiamara Channelle Kim she's 18 yrs. old the maknae of our group. Half Chinese and half filipino only child of Mr. and Mrs Kim and sila rin ang owner nang Kim Fashion Industry.

Boys ! ☺

Zupp Guyz !!!.. meet the members of Aquarious Flower Boys !!

Alexander Jin Fernandez the leader of the group he is 19 yrs. old. And he is the owner of JYP Entertainment Company.He haved a little sister named Ayumi Fernandez.

Next ;

Luke Andrie Funtanella he is 19 yrs. old , also the owner of the Famous Restaurant in Japan.

Next ;

Kyle Anthony Reid he is 19 yrs. old also half british and half filipino and Kyle haved a brother , also the member of Acquarious Flower Boys . He is .......

Christian Bryle Reid he is 18 yrs. old . Also half british and half filipino and they are the owner of ANA Entertainment Company in Europe.

.
.
.

[Don't forget to V.O.T.E guys .. sorry for the errors , this is my first time to write a story . So please support me . SARANGHAE ALL.. ]

All rights reserved ..

j h o h n i e l l e y o u m i n l e i !!