CHAPTER 5: hates

LLOYD'S POV:
NOOOOO!!! my eyes start to fill with water while my father came stomping to me. I-i- how did he know- "LLOYD!" My father yelled with anger, I got so scared I almost fell, but luckily Kai was there to catch my fall. "I-i-" I spoke terrified. "SPIT IT OUT!" My father yelled unpleased. "H-H-" I said shaky. my father put a hand up ready to slap me but then I yelled this; HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT REMEMBER!!! YOU ACCEPTED ME AND KAI!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? I spoke so loud and harsh, I covered my mouth and ran to a willow tree by a pond I always walk to.

Normal POV:
Nya: ummm..... I'll go and get Lloyd *sweats*
Garmadon: NO! YOU SHALL NOT!
Jay: what. The. Fuck.
Kai: *fist on fire*
Garmadon: WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THAT FUCKING TEA?!?
Wu: what is going on?!?
Misako: uh oh...
Zane: we do not know of this tea.
Garmadon: ARE YOU LYING?!?!!!!
Jay: *whispers/sings*why you always lyinnnn'
Cole: *whispers* ohhhh kill me'
Nya: WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Kai: I'm going to Lloyd! *starts walking*
Garmadon: oh no your not! *grabs a tight wrist on Kai*
Kai: what the- fuck off old man!
Jay & Cole: *giggles and laughs quietly* 3RD DEGREE BURNNNN!!
Zane: g-God! *freezes them*
Nya: Zane?!?!!!
Zane: oh dear. Well they got on my nerves.
Wu: what happened!
Garmadon: YEAH KAI! WHAT HAPPENED!
Kai: I DIDNT DO IT OLD MAN!
Nya: *sweats and puts hand over face*
Garmadon: OH SO YOU WONT TELL ME BOY?
Kai: I DONT KNOW, OLD MAN!
Nya: I DID IT! I MADE THE PLAN! I KNOW THE FUCKING DETAILS!!!
Garmadon: Nya? YOU!!!
Nya: eh? Got a prob, bob?
Garmadon: I'll talk to you separately. And who else did this shit with you?
Nya: *breathes in deep* everyone besides Kai, Lloyd, Wu, and misako.
Garmadon: I'll speak to you four then. Be on your way. I need to talk to Kai. Alone.
Kai: *gulps*

LLOYD'S POV:
AGAIN!!! I started to sob... What does he mean.... I saw with my own eyes that he said he accepted me and Kai.... Could he forget? Was there a spell? Is he joking? Probably not. I pick a stone from the pond and throw it. I lay my back on the willow tree and thought deep about what's going on. I heard a stone drop in the pond. No one else is here... I stand up and light my hands. I look around and hear a familiar voice... "Speaking of the devil" I say out loud.
"Oh! How did you know?" Skylor spoke while appearing from thin air. "Go away." I say furiously. "I know what and why your father is mad. And I'm more on his side then yours. You know I will help, and do whatever it takes for me to be Kai's" Skylor spoke in a selfish/devilish tone. I stared at her with eyes full of hate, before I know it, she but a toxic fog in the air around me and I passed out.

GOD I FORGOT TO UPDATE! I got lost of track! I'm so sorry guys! It's just school and I have basketball practice. Also I'm trying to catch up with fairy tail. Anyways these chapters might be shorter for now on. Sorry about that! I'll update as soon as I can