Im Still Here

There was once a boy and a girl, they were told by the teacher and classmates that they were a couple, married like or so, they didn't pay much attention to this. After a while, the marriage thing continued, making the girl think to herself What is he likes me? she wouldn't have the guts to hurt the boy's feelings, he was a nice and smart boy.
The girl started to force herself into liking this boy, after a while she had succeeded, she was in love with the boy but also became obsessed with him.
The months passed by, the boy found himself feeling the same towards the girl and started dating, being in love with each other, the relationship was stable, nice, comfortable... Until the girl decided to break up with the boy, with personal reasons she never explained.
The boy hurt, threw his feeling aside, to force himself to stop liking the girl wanting her to be happy, looking back at the memories thinking he had hurt the girl more than he had helped her.
Time passed by once again, realizing what a huge mistake she had made and missed the boy very badly. She saw him once again and talked to him about how she still felt, the boy was most likely to be confused but knew he didn't feel the same.
The girl couldn't accept this, she had became so obsessed with the boy she wanted him for her only, putting more pressure over him, getting him tired of her shit, he avoided talking to here in person and over text. Their communication had cut off completely, now every time they pass each other the girl always mumbles "I'm sorry" knowing the pain she made him feel...
I'm so sorry...