Questions part 7

Q:InvGirl:  Am I (Fionna) Symmetrical? Just Asking =)

A: When you are not wearing a hat you are symmetrical. =^.~=

Q:ImJustYourProblem365: How would you feel if you your dad wasn't symmetrical,and that he is where you got your asymmetrical strips from? And could you please beat up Blackstar in another duel? He's annoying and also very asymmetrical.

A: Question 1- I would double check him and make sure he is symmetrical. Question 2- I got my asymmetrical strips from my father,his mask is white and so are his hands. Question 3 and 4- Oh course I could beat Blackstar in a battle because the last time he cheated by cutting my hair.I know he's annoying and I am aware that he is asymmetrical. #^_^

Q:DestinyKishpaugh:Have you ever noticed Dr.Stein is asymmetrical?

A: Yes, My father will not let me kill him...

Q:Lovley_Pup: What would you do if one of our pups were asymmetrical?

A:ONLY exception.

Q: DemilynSupnet: Why is there so much importance in symmetry?

A: *Gasp!* You don't know?!?! The importance of symmetry is if the world did not have symmetry the world would be absolute GARBAGE ASYMMETRICAL GARBAGE!! For example a car, both sides are symmetrical on the outside.If it was not the wheels would be different sizes and it would be a uncomfortable ride.

Q: MissStephanee: Hi! Thanks for asking my question! ^_^

This is part 2 of my question: What if they become a death scythe, are you going to choose them over the Thompson sisters? Yes or No? and Why? 

A: *Makes sure their not around.*  Answer is absolutely,because Symmetrical vs.Asymmetrical..Symmetrical wins.Always.

Thank you for your questions.