Questions part 10

Q:@Pinneapplesnakes: Do you like Slender Man? I mean he IS symmetrical.

A: I am a fan of Slender Man and all of his brothers. They are all symmetrical.

Q:Alexandra2019: I am in the book, 

Q:@InviGirl: What would you do if you were stranded on a asymmetrical island with asymmetrical stuff and asymmetrical sharks?

A: I would most likely have a melt down...

Q@:MirandaLala: If you could call the soul eater show producers and tell them to continue the show,would you? Would you date a sixteen year old,since eight is half of it? If the show continued and you found out that you, had siblings around the world that were just like you,how would you treat them?If the show gave you a girlfriend that was asymmetrical but shared your love of symmetry,would you date her? (She's beautiful btw)@Alexandra2019 is my sister and her question was funny,shout out,HEY GIRL!!!!!!) what about the number 3? Isn't it symmetrical? Is Crona a boy or a girl? They should continue the show! XD

A: I would tell them to continue.Sixteen is asymmetrical still. If I found out I had another sibling than Asura  I would make sure they were also asymmetrical.If they were, that would not be fair. Yes I would date her. Hello Alexandra2019. The number 3 is not as great as 8. Crona is a boy.

Q:@MirandaLala: Do you like any other colors than Black and White?Why does Crona wear a dress? Will there be a day you wouldn't care about symmetry, even if the girl you love is about to die? Would you band together with your siblings? (if you had more) to save the world?

A: I also like the color or gold because it is the color f my eyes. Crona says it's a robe but,it's a dress. Their will never be a day when I don't care about symmetry. Sure I would band together with my siblings.

Q:@MirandaLala: Why do you shoot with your pinkies? What happens when you get ice cream? Would you dump Liz and Patty in the gutter if you found Identical twin pistols? Would you use identical twin swords?Daggers? etc.? Why do you care about what's on the outside of people when what's on the inside matters?

A: Because have a better grip that way. When I eat ice cream I must have eight scoops.*See's Liz behind me.* I would never dump them in a gutter they are amazing. I would not use anything except guns because if you use anything else you would have to learn combat. Being perfect on the inside and out is wonderful.If your not perfect on the inside..and your perfect on the outside...That would be horrible.

Q:@FionnaMertons:Have you played Slender?

A:Yes I have. It was not fun the first time...

Q:@Miriku_Luka:  

(\__/)

( ^.^)

(> )>o I was going to give you this cookie

U U

(\__/)

(^.^ )

o<( <) But then I was like...

U U

(\__/)

(O.O)

(>o<) IT'S MY COOKIE!!!

U U

(\_/)

(>.<)

(> )>o Then I said sharing is caring....

U U

(\__/)

(^.^ )

o<( <) But then I was like... 'Sharing is caring....' But...

U U

(\__/)

(O.O)

(>o<) I LIKE COOKIES!!!

U U

(\__/)

(^‿^)

(> <) So then I ate it...

U U

A: But..I gave you food...

Q:@youcanneverbreakme: yay!!!!! I read the last chapter last so thanks for the hug and I wondering what was the craziest thing a fangirl has done?

A: A fangirl once yelled at everything asymmetrical for a whole week.

Q:@Crona98: Do you know the gender of Crona??

A: He is male.

Q:@RinandLin: Ok my question is...Were you obsessed with symmetry ever since you were born or did it come later in life?

A: I was obsessed with symmetry every since I was born.

Q:@MirandaLala: What got you obsessed with symmetry in the first place? Is your mom alive? Do you know Roman Numerals and which number? Would you go to a festival or feast of symmetry?

A:I became obsessed with symmetry because I found it interesting.Liz says I have OCD which I don't! I don't have a mother, I was made from half of my shinigami's soul.I do know Roman Numerals, my favorite one s III because it's symmetrical both ways. I would go to a festival.

Q:@deaththekidlov500: First off, I love you.Will you marry me? Second if I was clumsy,dumb,ugly,awkward, BUT symmetrical would you still like me for my symmetry? Have you ever seen Angel Beast? If so, what do you think of Angel? Cause in my fanfic you guys are a thing. You think she is supper symmetry! Plz answer me love ya!!!

A: Sure I'll marry you. Of course I would still like you for your symmetry. I've seen...I think four episodes. Angel is very symmetrical.

Q:@CupcakeChan: Ciao! This is a serious question! Pasta or Pizza? :3

A: Hmmm... Pasta. Italy also likes Pasta from Hetalia.

Q:@NightJayofAwesome: OKAY OKAY I GOT ONE!!! Have you ever heard of Creepypasta? I like Aka Manto the best!!!! What's your favorite?? Once you have heard of some if you don't know what a Creepypasta is..............^.^ OH YEAH!!!!! Do you like bacon?!?!?!

A: I have heard of a Creepypasta.My favorite is Slender Man because he is extremely symmetrical. I like bacon.

Q:@SasagawaKyokox: 1.do you like me? 2. Am I symmetrical? 3. U look cute :3

A: Of course I like you. Yes, you are symmetrical. Thank you!

Q:@DrStien1: Hey Kid, what would you do to me(Dr.Stein) If I was asymmetrical? :3

A: Stein, you are asymmetrical...

Q:@drannalaufeyson:Okay, I'm going to ask a very serious question. How do you handle all the fangirls?

A: I make sure they always make everything symmetrical. That keeps them busy.

Thank you for your questions.