chapter 2

ok so here is some more to the story i hope you like it and i think this is going to be short. cuz its my fist and i really dont kno what im doing haha well we will see what happens

 Jessica and I both scarified it down. As we finished we put our plants in the sink then when and got our book-bags. We had to right the bus which sucked “yuck”. So me and Jessica walked to the bus stop there was 2 of are friends. Their names were Mimi and Kim. Mimi is every pretty. She was an inch are 2 shorter then my sis. She had big brown eyes and black hair that went past her shoulders. Mimi was also bisexual.

 Kim on the other hand was straight. Kim had big blue eyes and brown hair with blonde high-lights that went past her shoulders.  Why we were at the bus stop Mimi was talking to Jessica and Kim was talking to me. “What classes do you have” Kim asked.  I told her then she told me hers. We all got on the bus and went straight for the back. I sat with Jessica and Mimi and Kim sat in the set next to us.  Me, Jessica, Mimi, and Kim all judge the guys as the walk on saying“Oh he’s cute” or “he’s hot”

            When we got to school we went to sit at are spot under the tree that’s by the entrance of the school. Matt and Sammy were already there. They were also two of our friends. Matt was super sexy with his black emo styled hair and dark sea blue eyes. Wearing all black. Matt also had a sexy body, he was skater built since he skated. Matt was also bi. I would totally go out with Matt if it wasn’t for are friendship that neither one of us wanted to ruin. I turn to Matt saying“Hey what have you been up to man?” He says “Not much just glad to be back at school” “Me too” as I reply

            Sammy was straight.  Sammy had brown hair brown eye. He was in good shape too. He had to be because he was on the soccer team. I thought Sammy was adorable. He was wearing a red shirt with black jeans. I tell him “hey” And he tells me “hey” back When the bell rang we all went to class. Sammy and Mimi both had first period with me so we sat together. First period went by quick. Second period I didn’t have anybody in my class I was kinda sad. But second period went on just as fast as first. The day was going so fast that it was already time for lunch, which meant it was fifth. Jessica, Kim, Sammy, Matt, and Mimi were all in there with me so we sat at one table.