Introduction

One day three friends decide to start a new life in.....KOREA!!!!!. Now people said it was totally stupid to go where they could never succeed. But just you wait. ohhh boy how they were gonna prove them wrong. outside they showed huge smiles and word like 'it'll be fine' but on the inside well...... you can say they pretty terrified themselves. All the things the people said it did hurt them and did not do anything to boost their confidence.

But they had to remember their dreams. They just cant give up after all of their hard work and efforts. The flight was tomorrow. Their dream to be amazing singers as one was finally realized as they were sent a request to do an audition in korea. They were very excited but nervous at the same time....but wait a second our characters have not been introduced!!!!!

(Three Friends): Now you notice.*tick mark on foreheads*

(Writer):Hehehe..oooopss. My bad*nervous laughing,backing away*

well.....ahem...The three characters are:

The older one her name will remain a mystery but her friends call her.........Gummy Bear!!!. The reason shes cute and cuddly just like a teddy bear.

A bit younger than the oldest name will also remain a mystery,her friends call her......Stupid Pillar!!! Whyy??? Because shes as tall as a pillar but as dumb as one too :p

The youngest also a mystery but as a nickname or nicknames they call her Fimster or Fim-Ala-Boosh but most frequently and what she finds annoying most they call her.....Chapatti!!!!. The reason nothing in a particular.

These are the main characters that will start their journey to.....success..or...failure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well introduction done. hope you like it :):)

Please if you want comment or vote or rate

Thankyou!!!!:):)